14. Audition.

Quinn

This was my shot.

My way back to the top. And only one woman stood in my way.

Coach Sylvester.

"Next" She called out into the echo of the gym. Why she's always felt the need to use a megaphone I will never know. In this instance, it proves her voice alone was loud enough most of the time. I walked in with my head held high, ready to take my rightful place on the top of the pyramid. Once again.

I strolled over to the spot in front of her and Becky Jackson with a smile. A take no nonsense look on my face.

Coach just stared back at me blankly.

"No way. Get out" She said without hesitation.

"Coach Sylvester, please hear me out" I said back not taking no for an answer today. I was done being a push over. This was my spot. My squad.

"Nope." She said "I trusted you, and you let me down. I don't want you anywhere near my squad. You'll deafen them with the sound of your stretch marks rubbing together." She said harshly but I ignored it. Nothing was stopping me today.

"I understand you had your confetti cannons taken away." I said trying my new approach. "I bet there are quite a few church groups who would gladly give money to a squad that helped rehabilitate a girl who got pregnant and now speaks out for abstinence education while wearing a cheerios uniform." I know it was a stretch but she didn't need to know that.

"Next" She loudly shouted and I smirked while walking back out. I knew I'd get my way eventually. I always do.

And I knew a for sure way to make that possible.

It was time to pull out the big guns...

**********

When I was called into Ms Sylvester's office the next morning, with a brand new, dry cleaned cheerios uniform waiting for me. I left the office and headed straight for the girls bathroom to restore all that is right in the world.

Nothing could have prepared me for the feeling I got when I put that uniform back on. It was like I could instantly feel the power. The status.
This was my year, and I was gonna take it by storm.

I tightened my pony in the mirror before giving myself the once over. Admiring the way it hugged my body perfectly again. Nothing left to hide. I smiled thinking back to these past months going to the gym with Ryan. Feeling grateful to him for helping me get to where I am now. Even though he told me I had nothing to worry about in the first place. I was still grateful that he knew it meant something to me and did everything he can to bring my confidence in myself up. To make me feel beautiful again. Desired even

So here I was, back to being confident. And instead of trying to impress everyone of the school. I had one person in mind that  I wanted to impress.

I wondered what he'd think about this. About me in my uniform again.

I do remember him saying he liked me in my uniform a few months back, if I remember correctly.

I was excited to see his reaction when I walked the halls right up to him.

I hope he is as proud to call me his, as I am to call me mine.

I left the bathroom with more confidence than ever in that moment. I may be only interested in Ryan's opinion but the ability to turn the heads of every student in the hall was an added bonus, I was something unattainable to them. If only they knew how unattainable... there's only one guy for me.

Forever And A Day || Season 2 || Quinn Fabray StoryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara