13. And So The Drama Begins.

Ryan

"And we're back to this hell hole." I said pulling up to the school with Quinn in the passenger seat. She laughed at me and nodded feeling the exact same way. "I wonder what dramas are in store for us this year." I said looking up at the school.

"Well anything is possible in the halls of McKinley." She said unbuckling her seatbelt and sighing at the sight of McKinley High School. I joined her.

"So how are we doing this?" I asked turning back to her and she furrowed her brows in confusion at me. A silent question... "Us." I said and she nodded in understanding.

"Well, I say we go in there. We just do what comes natural. Let people put two and two together. I mean we don't have to announce it. The people who need to know, already know. no one else matters." She said with a smile at me. "I also know you hate being centre of attention." She said reaching out a hand and running her hand through the back of my hair. Knowing it instantly calmed me. "So... I doubt you'll want me to storm up to you down the hall, shove you against the locker and kiss you with everything that I have." She said with a laugh.

I sat and thought. Raising my eyebrows suggestively at her.

Just imagining it. Then smirked...

"Well..." I said and she laughed.

'You'd hate it." She deadpanned and continued her motions on the back of my neck now.

I laughed, knowing she was right.

"Yeah not huge on PDA" I said and she smiled. "But a guy can imagine" I said with another smirk and closed my eyes to enhance it evening more.

"Okay, Snap out of it Mister" Quinn said "Let's go face the music. Literally." She said with that beautiful smile of hers again, leaning into me and giving me a kiss. Her hand coming around and holding my jaw as she held me in place. Not caring if people see. We'd spent so long hiding this it felt nice to actually be able to have the chance to do whatever I want whenever I want, with the girl I love.

She broke off and I moaned, not wanting it to be over quite yet. I shook my head, bringing her back in for another.

"Ry" She said against my lips. Placing a small chest kiss to my lips "We have to go" She said again as I continued kissing her. I could literally do this all day. Id happily attend the school for kissing Quinn Fabray. I'd Ace it, even if I do say so myself. She's acting coy, but even she can't resist.

"Just one more" I said and she laughed slightly into the kiss. Feeling her breath hit my cheeks as she exhaled. I smiled too as she pulled away and looked at me lovingly. I can not get enough of this girl.

"As much as I would love to sit here and make out in your car. I'm not ruining my perfect attendance record... not even for you." She said.

"Um correction, you already did. When I first got here and you cut class with me to talk." I smirked.

"Um, correction. One of the joys of being a cheerio, are cheerio privileges. One little talk with Coach Sylvester and I was off the hook." She smirked and then patted my chest before leaving the car in a hurry. I sat and absorbed that information, before following suit.

"How is that fair?" I asked as I followed after my girlfriend towards the school. Who laughed that glorious laugh of hers and had a smirk plastered on her face the whole way to the front doors.

**********

"Yo, Hastings!" I heard as I walked down the hall to meet Quinn after first period. I turned to see Puck walking towards me. "JBI's on the loose and hassling your girl" He said and nodded down the hall where JBI and his makeshift camera man were stood in front of Quinn, San and Britt.