42. Handsy Drunk.

Ryan

By the end of the night, as people were leaving. Rachel had passed out on one of the couches in the basement. So Finn had started letting people out so we could all go home.

It was just Finn, Puck, Rachel, Quinn and Me left in the basement. Quinn looked like she was half asleep herself on a chair, as I was talking to Puck.

"Not bad for a first timer" I said to him, gesturing to Rachel on the couch, fast asleep.

"She's out of it" Puck chuckled while looking at her.

"Yeah it's gonna hit her tomorrow" I said looking at the small girl curled up asleep, as Finn tried to wake her.she kept hitting his hand away.

"Right well, I'm gonna bounce" I said with a smile "gotta get that one home" I said nodding over to Quinn who was slumped in the chair "Come on blondie" I said shouting over to her. She looked over at me and rolled her eyes, not moving. Defiantly giving me a hard time. Probably still pissed at me for earlier if I know Quinn.

"Quinn" I said again impatiently and she still didn't move. I walked over to her "Get up..." I demanded prodding her in the leg. She looked up at me like a bratty teenager does to her parents.

"Make me" she said with attitude.

We had a battle of wills with a staring match.

"You want to play that way... then fine" I said bending down and picking he up in a fireman's lift. She gasped as I put her over my shoulder. I got up and turned around to the guys, with Quinn hitting my back to get me to let her down. I didn't not matter how hard her slaps were getting. "Right I'll see you later" I said purposely ignoring Finn as he stood by Puck now. Me and Quinn heading for the stairs.

"See ya baby mama" Puck said and I could hear Quinn scoff at that as she lay grumpily over my shoulder, she'd since given up trying to attack me into letting her down. I laughed at her.

"Puckerman!" I warned him about the name.

**********

We got outside and she had moaned all the way up to the front yard for me to put her down. "Ryaannn!" She shouted at me with a hit to the shoulder for emphasis that she was still pissed.

"Ryaannn" I said mimicking her just to further her anger.

"Seriously I can walk you know" She said trying again.

"Can you?" I said putting her down, and raising an eyebrow at her. "Didn't look like it in there" I said raising an eyebrow at her "Make me" I said mimicking her again. Giving her the same attitude she had.

"I don't sound like that" she said looking not impressed at me.

"I don't sound like that" I said in her voice again.

"You're such an asshole" She said as she started walking the few blocks to our street.

"So you keep saying lately." I smirked as I caught up and walked along side her. I put my hands in my pockets and we both walked along in silence. From the first time that I ever spent time with Quinn, even when we were eleven. I've always found that the silences that me and Quinn have are never awkward. We can be doing nothing in silence and still feel comfortable together. This was one of those times. Even if she was trying to convince me she was pissed at me. She could never pissed at me for long.

"Well that was an eventful night" I said looking out at the street lights on the street we were on.

"Yeah, watching everyone locking lips around me and having my boyfriend reject me... so eventful" she said dryly.