05. Whipped.

Ryan

Things were starting to wind down as it started getting darker and slightly colder outside. Puck had helped me to start the fire pit so everyone can make the s'mores that Finn insisted on bringing with him. Not sure why, when the guy has basically ignored and avoided me since finding out that I was now "dating his Ex". As he put it. He keeps giving me side glances and then will sulk the moment Quinn is anywhere near me. Which has been frequently, I think she's suddenly come round to the idea of being out to the group as a couple.

As for the rest of the club, we'd had better reactions. Happy ones in fact. As we walked back over after the whole 'Santana's Plan' thing, we had more congratulations from Mike and Matt, and Artie. Quinn had smiled and pulled me closer during those.

I caught Brooke's eye as Quinn walked over to me wrapping her arms around my waist slightly shivering from the evening breeze in the air.

Brooke looked away from me and down in thought. But for once I didn't detect any hate there. There wasn't any hostility. Just realisation, Acceptance almost. I'd felt it when Puck and I had sung in Glee with Mr Schue. But that was when no one knew that I even so much as liked Quinn, or was even with her. She however knew I liked Quinn by the time we broke up, I was just worried about how she'd feel when it all came out.

I nodded at Brooke and asked a silent question with my facial expressions asking if she was okay. I still cared about her, probably not in the way she wanted me to, but I didn't want to cause any more pain for her. She nodded and gave me a soft smile. Taking in a deep breath and turning back to Tina, as they both worked on getting their s'mores ready. Putting a marshmallow on a stick. She smiled and I knew she was okay, and actually having a good time.

I turned back to Quinn, with a new worry.

"You cold beautiful?" I asked as I pulled her closer. She nodded and yawned into my side. She's too cute. I loved that we could be like this now, in front of our friends. The only thing I hated was the looks we were receiving from everyone. It was like we were being watched like hawks. Circled by vultures.

"Can I steal that hoodie I love of yours for tonight?" She asked looking up at me hopefully. I can never resist that look. More so when she bit her lip in the process of those eyelashes being batted at me. She knew exactly what she was doing. I nodded.

"Of course" I smiled. She smiled back at me before letting go of me and rushing off into the house to go and fetch the item of clothing. I shook my head at her antics. Knowing full well that once I've told her she can wear it... chances are I'm never getting that back.

And I was perfectly alright with that.

"Dude, you are so whipped" Puck smirked at me as he prodded the growing fire again with a stick. I snorted.

"Shut up" I shook my head at the guy.

"I'm just saying, two months in and she's stealing your shit and has you wrapped around her little finger." He laughed. Then made a whipping noise.

"Oh, Like you weren't" I smirked back "Quinn told you to do something and you went running like the good little doggy you are." I laughed.

"Dude, Quinn can get fucking scary at the best of times. Pregnant Quinn was something else entirely. If I didn't do as she said... I was scared I wouldn't have my man hood left, by the time she'd ripped it off." He said with a traumatised face. I laughed. "I mean come on dude, you lived with her through all that"

I patted his shoulder.

"Difference was... that girl was head over heals in love with me. And you my friend. Fucked up and got her pregnant in the first place." I said all smug. He rolled his eyes. "She'll never forgives you for that. And if you keep talking about my girl like that. Neither will I" I smirked, and took a seat on one of the chairs in the back yard.