ajax x male reader

"jerk how the hell did you stone yourself again!?!"y/n asks "mirrors Addams for the 10th time, mirrors!"i say dusting the invisible dust off myself "alright. Idiot"he says and ran off "come back here!!"i shout running after the boy "catch me if you can stoner boy!"he teases oh i swear if i ca- my thoughts were cut off when i bump into the shorter Addams "oww shit sorry Addams"i groan in pain a mirror drop in front of me that's when i notice my beanie off. "oh fu-"

Reader pov:

"and he stoned himself for the 18th time this day"i mumble to myself and pick up the stoned ajax pulling it to my room with full of struggle. "how clumsy"i say and look at his stoned face "yet handsome"i add smiling to myself i sat on my bed and waited for ajax to go back to normal. After a few minutes he finally is unstoned. "i hate mirrors"i heard him mutter he then turn his gaze to me and crosses his arms and let out a huff which i find cute. I chuckle "seriously don't be mad at me stoner boy"i tease and hug him "i hate you"he muttered "i love you too"i whisper he sighs and pin me to the bed "payback time"he says and starts tickling me "fu- ajax god no"i say between my laughs he soon stop as i let out a sigh of relief. I pulled him towards me and hug him tight "i love you my stoner boy"i say "i love you too shorty"