Wednesday x reader(p2 of Christmas special)

'lemme just'
Smut ⚠

Y/n slept here with me while enid snuck out to sleep with ajax we're both awake when she said "how about we do it already" "sure but make sure not to scream"
............................................................

Wednesday pov:

I sat up "i don't think I'll be the screaming one here weds"she says getting on top of me "yeah right"i say rolling my eye sarcastically "i mean it"she said as she sit on my lap she lift a finger to my chin "wonder How'd you feel when i top you"i said she look at me frowning i only chuckled darkly i switched our position. She was underneath my body her breath hitch by the sudden move. "i will do anything i want to you princess and you'll just have to be a good girl for mommy ok?"i said dominantly she nod "words i remember you can speak" "y-yes I'll be your good girl....mommy"she said hesitantly i preceed to take her clothes off until she was bare naked infront of me. After that i took mine off then started kissing her she responded to my kiss. I travelled my hands around her body. She gasp i took the chance and slip my tongue in. While making out i had her breasts on the other hand massaging it. She was moaning in my mouth i had to pull out to let her catch some air. "fuck me please!"she scream not so loud "what happened at 'i don't think I'll be the screaming one here' hmm?"i mock her. She only bit her lip i smirk knowing fully i have dominance over her i let my fingers go down to her clit. When it did she let out a small moan i played with her entrance as she was whining "don't tease!" she moan out i had a creepy grin on me now. I continued playing with her entrance then suck on her right nipple my other free hand was massaging the other boob. She moan louder than before "keep it down princess we don't want anybody slamming the door open" she only nod and mumble a small sorry. I switched sucking her left nipple this time and massage the right one i felt her wetness increase at the new feeling. After some time i bring face down to her entrance "let's see who's the better top"i mumble remembering the last time we fuck she topped me i lick her folds as she moan loudly this time i didn't tell her not to be quiet getting addicted to her loud moans. Then i slip a finger in making her squirm i held her down "it's just a finger darling yet you're squirming already. Wait til i fuck you with a toy"i say. I pump my fingers inside her leaving her a moaning mess i added two fingers pumping and curling them inside her. Soon after she clenched on my fingers "hold it"i tell her "no please"she beg i took my fingers off making her whine. I went to my drawers to find the vibrator "this should do the trick"i mumble to myself "why do you even have one?"y/n ask but i ignored it. I stuck the vibrator in without lubricating it since y/n was so wet she moan at the new feeling inside her i had the vibrator in the highest setting.

"i'll leave you for now i have to get something don't play with yourself or i will punish you hardly enough you won't be able to walk for a month"i warn her heading out go actually just sit by the door wanting to wait for the her to have the bed wet with her juices. A few minutes after i went back in to see a sweating and panting y/n the vibrator still in the highest setting. I turn it down to get her off her high atleast. "t......thank you"she said closing her eyes i cup her face "who said i was done tho"i said her eyes had widened as i chuckle at her reaction i took the vibrator off and carried her to the table "i was kidding give me a minute to change the sheets you seem to wet them too much"i said making her flustered i smile at it

..................
.....................
........................

After changing the sheets and cleaning y/n as well as dressing her into comfortable clothes. I carried her back to bed and cuddle her up "i don't like the holiday. But i did love the gift"i tell her stroking her hair she hum then said "i love you weds. Merry Christmas" "i love you more than words could ever explain. I still don't like Christmas tho" i said and she chuckle "go to sleep now darling I'll be here when you wake up"i reassured her i then receive a nod from her she went to sleep and soon after i followed

.........................................................

Here ya go since y'all have been asking for it. Wednesday top reader bottom you're welcome. But also thank you for the amount of readers i of course won't be achieving this without you. Thank you again. Advance Merry Christmas guys!