Wednesday x female reader(in a game of truth or dare)

Wednesday pov:

"Wednesday truth or-"i cut enid off "(you will choose)" just then grin appears on their faces

(truth)

"who's a better kisser than y/n?"xavier ask i look around for no reason and said "tyler" "oooohh. Y/n you have a freaking replacement"ajax teased his sister "tss" "maybe they're dating sec-"i didn't hear the rest of bianca's sentence when y/n drag me to her room

(dare)
"i dare you to cuddle y/n in front of us. She's kinda upset cuz i broke her stuff toy"ajax said scratching the back of his neck. I look at y/n pouting. How cute. I signalled her to come sit to my lap

(cliffhanger?)

(truth!smut!)
As soon as we got inside her room she locked it and ripped my upper clothes and unclasp my bra. She then pushed me to the bed. Then she kissed me roughly, not giving me time to respond she pull out and suck on my nipples making me moan loud. "can he make you feel like this huh?!"she said jealousy is hinted. I shook my head "n-no"i replied. She stop sucking on my nipples and looked at me. "you. Are. Mine. No one else especially not to tyler!"she growled. In a split of a second i found myself fully naked and is being fucked roughly by y/n.

(lil time skip)

Y/n finally stopped when she got satisfied with edging me half of the time she fucked me. She kissed me gently and said "make this a reminder darling. I love you" i replied to her "i will. I love you too"

(dare)

Once y/n sat on my lap she immediately hid her face on the crook of my neck. Making the others chuckle. I glared at them and they soon stop. I wrap my arms around her and kiss her hair. I stroke her hair until she fell asleep on my arms. "if you'll excuse us I'll tuck y/n to bed and. Won't be back"i said and carried y/n to her dorm careful not to wake her up.