Wednesday x female reader(that was the plan)

Tyler pov:

"i'm going now ty!"y/n said but i held her wrist softly"why do you always go out baby?"i ask her "just hang out with friends. Am i not allowed?"she replied i let go and sigh. "sorry i just think the worse" "it's ok ty. Anyways bye!"she said kissing my cheek before leaving

Wednesday pov:

I'm at the woods waiting for the certain girl. "hey weds! Sorry I'm late. Tyler had got suspicious again"y/n said "sure...ok uhmm we have another lead on tyler's master" i said "oh what is it? We better know as soon as possible i can't stand his fake sweetness"she said and i chuckle "i have my suspicion on dr. Kinbott but the lead doesn't match the one with her so. Yeah she's not the master"i said "so what's the lead?" "his master is a teacher at our school. I can tell cause whenever we get caught sneaking out. The monster knows. Plus it also knows who to attack. Knowing fully if they mess up his undercover master will be compromised"i explain "i don't get it. But i have my suspicions on ms. Thornhill. She's a bit off"she replied "well i guess we'll have to find out sooner. I also can't stand you and tyler 'together' don't worry mi amor. As soon as we find who his master is you can stop playing. It is part of the plan" i said "part of me feel bad for playing him but part of me doesn't" she admit "let's just get this over with"