Wednesday x female reader(all i do is hurt you)

(few minutes earlier)

"hey weds i was thinking that we should try out some late night walks. I've been thinking about it for quite some time since i know you like it"y/n said with a smile "can't. I'm busy"i replied coldly she was sitting on my desk watching me write. I saw her smile drop. "but weds we haven't hang that much like usual. You're often with tyler or if not tyler with Xavier. It's just this once promise"she pleaded or reason out i don't know and have no interest in knowing. "first, y/n stop with my nickname it's annoying. Second why is it your business of whom i talk or hang with. Third i am not going to repeat myself over and over that I'm busy. You should know that"i snark at y/n she gave me a disapproving look before saying "ok first you let me call you with that nickname. Second it's my business to know who and why you're hanging out with them. Third I'm only asking you for a one time thing. It's been 5 weeks since we last do what we usually do"she now stood up away from the desk "what you're doing hurts my feelings Wednesday"

(present)

"y/n i already warned you about me. Stop acting like-"she cut me off "acting like a what!?!" "like a desperate puppy whp wants attention from it's owner!!!"i snap at the taller girl making her flinch backing away from me slightly. I sigh and massage my temple "y/n i-"i pause

"you shouldn't be with me. All i do is hurt you. I neglet your wants and put my wants and needs first before everyone else. Even if it includes you i don't do cringey.....romantic stuff i hate those. I hate clingy stuff and everything that you could ever imagine in a relationship. While you are the comeplete opposite you love these things. You care about it so much. You don't deserve me i wasn't a friend material let alone a girlfriend one"i tell her putting my ego aside and spilling every feeling i have in that whole sentence.

She was only looking at me fighting tears to even spill. She took deep breaths and once she calmed down she looked at me.

"weds despite of caring too much about those stuff unlike you i put the others wants and needs before me. I don't want to do something that will lead you to discomfort. Maybe if you've mentioned this to me earlier it wouldn't have cause us this argument. I care for you even if you can't return the feeling. I'd kill for you even if it's against my will. I love you to the point I'll do everything and i mean everything for you. You meant the whole world to me and even if we go through tough times we can go through that together. Just......just don't leave me. I don't care how many wounds i would get for dating you. I don't care how many enemies i would face for dating you. I dont care if i have to go come face to face with death for you. I love you Wednesday Addams. I don't expect anything in return but just not leave me. That one thing is all i wanted from you. I don't want us to drift away weds. I'm sorry for even pushing you to your limits. Never happening don't worry"

'she said something way longer than i could write. Is she this serious. Why would she even like a girl like me? I am not in her type of g-' my thoughts were cut off

"and you do realize you have a mind reader privacy invading girlfriend"she said making me look at her. "i thought we talked about this"i said crossing my arms. "stop crossing my arms or I'll break them apart and make you hug me for the rest of the year"she mumble which i heard loud and clear. "and you realize that you have a girlfriend who hears you like an owl"i said

I saw a tint of red on her cheeks indicating she was blushing. "so you consider yourself as my girlfriend?"she ask "yes. Yes i do i am your girlfriend. But that still doesn't change the fact that i don't want to go to those late night walks. I prefer-"she cut me off "playing the cello. I know weds. Honest with you I've been learning how to play the violin at least. So we could do our dates like that"she said and went closer to me. She already had my view to the door blocked.

"nobody mentioned how tall are you?"i ask "nobody mentioned how short are you? You look like a cute angry dwarf sometimes"she replied prpudly a smirk forming on her lips "say that again and i will kill you"i attempt to threaten y/n but she only looked at me and smiled.

"we both know that deep down that black little heart of yours. You always have a soft spot for me"she said and gave me her toothy smile "i hate you for knowing"i mumble and she kissed my forehead "it's alright weds. I still love how dominant you can be in bed even with the height difference we have"she said in attempt to make me feel better. Which it did "well someone admitted something. And as for pushing my buttons earlier no sex for 2 weeks you horny dork"i said and smirk looking at her disappointed face. "fine i deserve it too. I love you addams"she replied "the feelings is mutual"i replied making her jump in happiness