Wednesday x daughter reader(i didn't mean it)

Wednesday pov:

I cross my arms as y/n kept throwing a tantrum. This is why i hate kids... Why do i have one? Stupid rapist. I looked at y/n once again "mommy i want toysss"she shout "y/n stop throwing your tantrums right this second"i tried to threaten my daughter. But ofcourse she did not stop. "i want it!!"she shout. That's it i lost my cool "Y/N ADDAMS JUST SHUT UP!!! WHY DID I EVEN KEEP YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE"i snap at my daughter causing her to fall silent. And in the very moment i realized what i have just said "y/n-"i didn't get to finish what i was saying when she run to her room slamming her door. Thing came and gave me a gesture 'cool your head' "i'm trying"i replied 'you're guilty aren't you?' i looked at thing in shock "seriously? Of course i am. I said something that could crush my daughter's heart. It wasn't even her choice to be born in the first place"i tell him "plus she's only 5 to be dealing with these stuff"i add he gestured me to comfort y/n. I sigh and went to the front of her door room. I heard small sobs from my daughter. I twisted the doorknob and slowly entered the room. Locking the door behind me i went to y/n who's hiding under the covers. "y/n?"i call out but only heard hiccups from her. "sweety? I'm not mad anymore. I promise"i said calmly she finally took the covers off her and looked at me with her bloodshot eyes. Which made me guilty even more. I pull her into a hug "i'm sorry my dahlia. I was just not use on how to take care of a child. Right"i said slowly. I then felt her little arms around me "do you hawve a probwem?"she asked me "you said i am........yowr bestfwend. Bestfwend helps........each othew wite?"she said between her hiccups i giggle at her cuteness. "mommy doesn't like it when kids. Throw tantrums....i hate the sound of their desperate crying. But i realized it was you. My daughter. I know that mommy may give you some weird parenting style. I know you didn't want to be like this. You have a family full of mystery and well murd-"she cut me off "but thish is my family. I live hewe you awe my mommy. My pawent and i am not ashamed of that"she tells me smiling "why do you answer me like a 18 year old?"i ask. She giggle and hug me tighter "you awe my mothew you shouwd know that"she answered. Then she peppered me with small kisses i stop her tho "c'mon let mommy make up to you. We'll watch any movie you'd likeor do anything"i say "let's stay like thwis mommy i want to be in youw awms til i fall asweep"shesaid tiredly. And i smile at her keeping my position. I realized it. I love my daughter. I'm thankful that she's here with me safe.