Wednesday x female reader(i don't care)

(past)
Wednesday pov:

"weds what are you planning?"y/n ask "something that'll teach the jocks a lesson"i replied unfazed "what did they do?" "lock my brother inside a locker"i replied "oh no one messes with pugsley tell me the plan. I'll help"she said excitement filling her eyes "it'll get us expe-" "i don't care weds. You and pugsley are important to me so when someone messes with one of you. Messes with me"she said proudly i blush a little. Y/n l/n the girl who loves danger as much as i do. I admit to myself i took a liking of the certain girl. She's the only one who could match my energy and the only one who understands me besides my family. I guess i found my true love. But i don't think she likes me back. Shw could be straight or she likes someone else "earth to Wednesday?"my thoughts were cut off when i heard y/n "you space out there"she said "is something wrong?"she ask worriedly "there's none l/n now. Help me get these piranhas at our secret spot"i tell her and she went with me smiling.

(present time)(let's just say this is the second time a family weekend has happened)

"i hate family weekend"y/n whined "tell me about it y/n" Enid said looking at the table where her family is at "let's just get this over with"she said and both me and y/n nod our heads and went to our family

Reader pov:

I sat at the table and my parents looked at me "what?"i ask "not even a hi my dear?"my mom ask "oh sorry mum. How are you?"i ask well my mom is the best mom ever but my dad. He's the complete opposite. My older brother ran away from home when i was 4 because he told dad that he was gay. Dad didn't accept him i was cut off my thoughts when dad ask "so kid found anyone?"he ask "errr no" i replied "well y/n you should find someone. Or i will have to set you up"he said "dad i just don't like things to go fast"i said "why is that?" "i don't like guys. Infact i'm deeply inlove with a girl"i confess. Dad looked at me furiously but contain it to keep his self from making a scene "let's talk in private you're in trouble young lady"he said standing up walking away i followed but brush my fingers on Wednesday's arm to her wrist she immediately looked at me and i gave her a 'help me' look she nod and i followed my father.

Wednesday pov:

"excuse me for i have some errand to do"i said "it's y/n isn't it?"my mother ask "yes"i said and followed y/n i hid and witness her father scolding her "how could you like a girl!?!!! It's forbidden. Angels don't sin!! You're an angel y/n. That's your species!! I let go the part that you almost killed students! I prayed for you" he said angrily "well father i didn't ask you to pray for me!! I didn't ask to be born this way it's whay my heart wants!!! I love her and I'm willing to fight my will to love someone even if they're a girl"y/n angrily said to her father causing him to slap her hard i heard the slapping sound clear. Enough of this shit. I walk towards them and said "no angel will hurt someone especially their daughter. And for the record. Her mother is the angel and you're the demon. So don't expect y/n not to be acting like a demon when you yourself is one. You forgot that y/n your daughter. Is a hybrid"her father only grit his teeth "you are the reason y/n is like this!! She's inlove with you that's why she follows what you do!! You're a bitc-"he was cut off when y/n threw a small fireball at him "talk to her like that again and I'll show you what kind of demon you've rose"she threatened. Her father only stood up clearing his throat "well. You are no longer my chil-"he was oncr cut off again "and you are no longer my husband. Nor my daughter and son's father. Arki came back this time. You stay away from MY FAMILY"y/n's mom says emphasizing the last two words. Just then her brother appeared behind her giving y/n's father a glare "leave while we're asking nice. And hurt my sister again and I'll start war with you"his father looked at his so called family. Then anger took over him so he walked out leaving the school y/n hug her brother and her brother hug back before saying something i couldn't hear he and their mom left then y/n walk to me. "thank you weds"she said i hold her cheek "does it hurt?" i ask "it doesn't anymore. Look......i plan on telling you that i am deeply inlove with you but father. I mean he got to tell you first"she said "l/n or should i use m/n(middle name) now? Anyways i am deeply in love with you too. Eversince you've showed me the real you. I love when you can level my energy. I love everything about you. And I'd want to spend the rest of my life doing that"i genuinely said "may i kiss you?"she ask "you may" as soon as she heard that she leaned towards me and pressed her lips against mine. Her lips are warm and soft. I'll mever stop loving you y/n m/n i swear.