Wednesday x female reader(i love you's)

Wednesday pov:

Y/n's been silent Eversince earlier. It bothered me since she isn't like this. "l/n?"
"hm?"
"what's the matter?"
"nothin"
"don't lie to me"
"i swear"
"i don't believe you"
She sigh "weds. It's been bothering me" i look at her confusingly. "elaborate" she looked at me "tyler"
"what about him?"i ask "something is off with this guy"she replied "y/n if this is because he told-"she cut me off "not that. Seriously he may look innocent but he's a walking devil" "how do you know? And y/n cut me off like that again and I'll make sure i shut your mouth with a stapler"i said "yes i won't cut you off again. And about tyler. I've been here in this hell of a school for 5 years. And it's weird that he's around. Especially when you arrived"she said "is this about the monster too?"i ask she nod and replied "yes. Ever since you got here. This monster lurks around and kills people that you get in danger with. Not enid cuz maybe he knows she's important to you deep inside. It's just theories weds"she explained i hold both her shlulds"look y/n. I don't think tyler is the monster. Remember he was attacked in the house. Then xavier came to-"i stop myself "you ok weds?"she ask. I let go of her "in the house. You also got lost..."i trail off "yes i did i followed the screams and all weds. We both know I'm a vampire. I don't know how. But i know your Suspicioun suddenly transfers to me. Weds i'm your girlfriend"she said holding my hand softly. I relaxed knowing she's right she kissed my forehead and pull me into a hug.

"i love you"
"i love you too"

(skip time)

??? Pov:

"she's the next target"i told ??? "give me someone else. This is a harder victim" ??? Demand "ok. Then this normie. He usually goes to the forest it's our best shot" i said and ??? Nod

......................................................
I will not update until my gf magically replies to me