(not decided yet)x reader

No one's pov:

"and the others ask if she's our daughter"wanda mumbled to her wife watching the girl asking a girl out. Their daughter returned with a disappointed look. "1 she's straight, 2 she has a boyfriend. Moms tell me why do i have to do this again?"y/n ask her parents "1 her loss, 2 for you to be able to hit on girls perfectl-"wanda was cutted off by her wife who gave her iconic death glare. "seriously. Why?"their daughter ask natasha sighs and said "believe it or not a long friend of mine is coming to town to visit us" "and what is my part for you to 'train me' to do this?"y/n replied "i got this. So gomez and tisha has a deal with us. They want their daughter to experience a PROPER romantic relationship with someone we know or we're related to. And as for you my dear daughter you fit her likings. Has half of her mindset of murder, not so talkative, probably would be someone to defend her in every possible ways. Oh and charismatic"wanda said proudly natasha on the other hand shaking her head. The three went home to prepare for their upcoming visitors.

(skip time)

Wednesday pov:

I looked at the maximoff's front house. "decent" was all i said mother held my shoulder and said "be less you"she reminded me and we went inside. Pugsley amused at the house knocking off the vase displayed. Why always a vase? My instincts kicked in and i caught the vase mid air. "ahh gomez and Morticia. Very nice to see you"a voice heard a red head appearing in the living room. "wanda it's been a long time isn't it? How are you and natasha?"father ask as he kissed the red head's hand. "it is. Everything is going great with us with y/n by my side i wouldn't be dead right now"mrs. Maximoff had said in a joking matter. "well where's y/n?"mother ask "oh in the kitchen helping her mom not burn the whole house"she tease "you know i can hear you!"the other voice who i assumed was natasha her(wanda obv)wife shouted from the kitchen. "c'mon food should almost be ready. And i must tell you y/n's cooking skills is absolutely great!"mrs. Maximoff said we went to the kitchen and there i saw two other red heads "red hair comes from the genes"i mumble "oh no mine's more light than my parents. Y/n maximoff nice to meet you"y/n greets "Wednesday"i say and she gave me a charming smile. Wait what? I was cut off from my thoughts when y/n hold my hand i immediately pull it back "i rather not have physical contact"i said coldly "suit yourself"she said and sat beside her parents who's busy flirting with each other. Y/n cleared her throat enough for her parents to stop. "soooo can you tell us what food you and your mom had prepared for us?"pugsley ask trying to have a decent conversation "oh well it's some (3 favorite food) and here some juice. Ingridients are fresh"she said with a smile pugsley immediately digging in as i face plam myself. He's like this in front of the maximoff's. "ahh hehe"y/n let out an awkward chuckle and grab herself some food. I did the same as well as our parents "so tasha, wanda you have plans on adding another y/n?"father asks y/n choking on her food. I offered her water "next time try not to choke yourself to death. It's a boring way to die"i said coldly y/n drinking the water i gave. "ok geez no need to be so harsh on me"she said quietly "uhm gomez to your question. No we aren't actually planning on doing it"natasha replied "well why shouldn't you? Won't the maximoff's name would grow if you don't a-"i looked at my father with a disbelief look y/n giggle before saying "mr. Addams no need for my moms to make me a brother. I don't like having any siblings and i can spread our name. Intersex(gip in short)things" her mothers seemed proud at their daughter. Well y/n maximoff you've caught my eye. All of a sudden a portal opened with a guy wearing a cape went out from. 3 other guys following "wrong timing mortals?"a blonde guy ask "uncle Thor. It's quite not the time but why are you here?"y/n ask "well......something bad happened come with us to the tower and we'll show you"a guy with glasses said "can you let us finish the food tony?"natasha asked annoyingly. "ok mrs. M"the guy who i known as tony said wanda sighs and stood up. "sorry for the interruption gomez and tish. We have some errands to do"she says and our parents with us following stood up too. Y/n snaps her fingers and food disappeared. My parents were about to leave when i stop them. "i want to see what that errand is"i say making y/n look at me. "you sure? When they break some news and tells us it's something wrong or bad it's weird as fuck"i nod "well you took my liking. Let's go"y/n said and grab my hand pulling me to the portal. As soon as we're into the 'tower' she let go of me the others following with my family as well. "follow us"tony said and led the way.

When we got there we saw according to y/n. Weird as fuck

"LET ME OUT!!!"a girl who looks like me said y/n confused as well as us

"who are you?"she ask the girl in the cell "tara carpenter...now let me go please weird shit has been going on"she replied y/n signalled and another guy opened the cell. "I'm picking up another signal. Same as these two's radar"a guy said "wait what?" "means there's another you somewhere out there. Gail i want this girl here by tomorrow"y/n says to the guy as he nod walking out to start his task. "you two stay here as we need to take some tests"she says all i could do was nod and obliged as well as this tara

(skip time)

"what's your name?"y/n asks the now conscious girl. "vada cavell. Not get these knots off of me son of a bitch it's hurting my wrists"she said and they did soon y/n turned to another girl "jenna"y/n nod and observe each and everyone of us she snaps her fingers in realization "multiverse. It must have been different version of themselves in different universes. We just have to sort them into their original ones"she said to the others who looked confused but soon understood what she meant. "they're all a sassy bitch"wanda says earning a smack from her wife

................................................
There'll be part 2 if i sort my mind of what will happen next. But first

Who do you want to be an endgame with y/n?