Wednesday x female reader(let it all out)

Reader pov:

"leave her y/n. Bianca tell your sister!"mother slightly shout at us. Bianca grip on my hand "you don't tell us what to do. Not even tell us who to love. Y/n loves Wednesday and as her sister i will be there to fight and support for her"she replied to mom angrily i wanna scream and shout and let it all out(the song stuck in my head so)i look down and tried to fight back my tears and stop myself from bursting at mom. But she said something that pushed all my buttons "that Addams should not be dating y/n she nearly killed some teens! She's a psychopath. Not perfect for my siren. Wednesday is a bad influence not only on y/n but on alot of people! Even her roommate will be influenced by her bad habits" i slam my hands on the table making the other students and families look at us even the Addams family turn their gaze towards us. I caught the worry in Wednesday's face. "you WILL NOT talk to my girlfriend like that again. If you ever do that even one fucking time. You no longer will be my mother. How dare you just show up here to talk shit about Wednesday!! Not another word that talks shit about Wednesday from you"i snarl at my mother to which she got angry with. "this is what I'm talking about!! She's made you like this sh-"before she could even finish i gave her a hard slap. Soon after i felt a pair of hands around my waist it was cold. Wednesday. "calm down now cara mia"she whisper and we got out of there. She still has her hands around my waist "i like it"she said "what?" "i like it when you fight for me like that. Not only you look like a badass but i love it when someone fights for me. Even if what the others tells about me is true"she replied a bit of sadness was in her voice. I gave her a smile "well it is true. But that's the way i loved you, i loved you for being yourself. Those creepy vibes you give people they are entertaining me. I love it, i love you"i tell her genuinely she look at me and gave me a warm smile "i love you too"