Wednesday x female reader

Reader pov:

I ran and ran even if i keep going to dead ends. "y/n!"i heard Wednesday's voice through the corridor. I shrieked and began running to wherever i can. I found the exit door, yes!! I tried twisting it's doorknob no use. I kick the door "fuck!!"i accidentally shout. I saw Wednesday's shadow coming closer. I gulp when she was infront of me she made me look at her. "you tire me. C'mon let's get you back"she said smiling like a psychopath she is. I push her harshly "no!! I'm sick of you!"i shout angrily her face drop then she smirk. "being a bad girl again? Bad girls gets punish"she said darkly "i was never yours!!" "you were meant to be mine y/n!! No one else but mine. I will kill whoever tries to take you away from me. No fucking hesitation be careful with your words princess. You already half of my capabilities. Let alone the other half"she said coldly. She kept pulling my wrist but i kept pulling back trying my hardest. It was no use she's way stronger than me. "that's it"i heard her mumble. She then take out a syringe and injected it onto my neck i felt heavy.

Wednesday pov:

I chuckle as y/n drop unconscious. I carried her back to the room and tied her on all fours. Her already naked. I prepared the toys I'm using on her. Then sat on the chair beside the bed

(few minutes later)

I heard groans indicating y/n is waking up. I stop reading my book and stand up looking down at her. "what the h-"i cut her off by running a knife from her neck to her stomach. She gulp at the action "now.....as i said bad girls gets punished. You will take everything. Don't cum unless i tell you to. Understand?" she nod i let her. I then kissed her jaw down to her neck sucking it. She let out a small moan.

Reader pov:

I bit my inner cheek to prevent myself from moaning more. Wednesday look up at me "stop holding back. Or i will have to punish you until you won't be able to walk for months"she snarled at me i only shook my head. "stubborn little slut"she said going to face me. "stop resisting. I will punish you. Don't even try y/n"she threatened then grab an 8 inch vibrator. She inserted without warning or lubricating. Making me moan at both pleasure and pain i saw Wednesday smirk. She thrust the toy at a fast rate it's also in the highest setting.

(some time later)

Soon after i couldn't hold back "Wednesday...."i call her. "what is it princess?"she knew what. She just wants me to ask. "please....I'm gonna cum"i moan out making her smirk grew bigger. "please you've been edging me for five hours!!!"i yell and she chuckle darkly. "fine, but hold it til you can't"she said pulling out the vibrator. She immediately went to my soaking cunt and placed her lips on it. I arch my back as she inserted her tounge. I tried holding it more but i couldn't. I released with a moan Wednesday started lapping up my juices. By the time she was done she untied me. But said

Wednesday pov:

"turn around"i said coldly and she did. I took the whip beside me and positioned myself and whip her ass. She whimpered "count!"i demand "one..."
"two"
"three"

..................
.....................
........................
...........................

"e-eighty fiv-e"she breathe out. I smirk "such a good slut for mommy"i pur at her ear. I placed the whip beside her and grab both the vibrator and butt plug. Not even lubricating it i inserted it inside y/n making her scream. I smile at the sound of it. No one and i made sure no one has or will make y/n scream like this. I set the vibrator at its highest level. "just cum. But i will never stop until i know you're punished enough"i said "mistress...."y/n called out. It shook me, she never call me that. I love it though "what is it?" "please wreck me. Make sure you put me to my right place. I beg you!"she begged "since you've been a good girl fine. I'll do what you want"i said then thrust the vibrator onto her faster and faster.

(2 hours[i don't think y/n survived] has passed)

"i can't anymore....mistress please I'm......tired"y/n said between her heavy breathing. I took out the toy inside her and tuck her in. I kissed her forehead "sleep. You need it. Never escape again and you know what the consequences is"i said "i won't now.....I'm sorry" she said "forgiven" i replied and she smiled. And went to sleep. I look at the time. Smirking as i had fucked y/n more than 5 hours. I went to the kitchen to make some food. Once i did i quickly finished it "no one will take you from me. I'll make sure of it"i mumble to myself. I then went to the basement to see cordin struggling from the chains. I took a gun and a knife then switched on all the lights in the basement. He saw me and tried to get to me but failed due to the chains. "bitch!! Y/n is never happy with you and will never be"he shout i look at him annoyingly and said "shut up. My princess will hear you" he didn't tho....so i started the torture.

(few minutes later)

Alot of cuts is all over his body. He kept shouting. Then we heard a voice "Wednesday?"y/n....i turn around to see her coming to me struggling to walk straight. Cordin looked at y/n in pity "what has this monster done to you y/n?"he ask i was about to shut him up for good when y/n replied "she did something that made me realise my love for her"i look at my girl proudly and then pointed the gun at cordin's head. "can i......can i try?"y/n hesitantly ask. "you may"i said giving it to y/n. She shot cordin feeling a little happy. "look who I've turned into a psychopath?" i tell her and she gave me a smile before snuggling onto my neck. "i love you"she whisper. Finally.....2 years of keeping her finally paid off. "i love you as well my princess"