Wednesday x female reader(making up)

Enid pov:

I was in the room along with y/n and Wednesday when they started arguing. "y/n no that's not how it work!" "oh yeah well then you do it damn it Wednesday you always want things to go your way!!"y/n shouted at Wednesday this will not end well "hey guys stop-" "don't interupt!!!"they both shouted at me "fine"i mumble to myself "oh yeah well fucking do it on your own Addams!!!" y/n said 'these two have bad fights' i thought "get out l/n xavier is a better company anyway"wednesday fired at y/n just then y/n started tearing up. Believe me Wednesday will be giving hundreds of gifts and more on cuddling her. Y/n storm off slamming the door making Wednesday regret her words "I'll get her you prepare things that you need to"i said knowing what she's about to ask and do. I went tp their dorm and knock "tell Wednesday she can't keep sending you to make up with her"i heard y/n i chuckle "i was gonna say we should hang out you know to cool your head off" i said "oh. Be right there"i heard her and soon after she came out wearing her snood i was also wearing mine she smile "let's go!"she said cheerfully "you really have mood swings"i tease "oh shut it"

(2 hours of hanging out with the wolf)

While eating ice creams i saw thing signalling me secretly to take y/n back. "y/n let's go"i said "to where?" "a surprise c'mon i have a blindfold for you"i said excitedly "ok"she replied and we went back to their dorm but she's already blindfolded. We entered the room and i mouthed Wednesday a goodluck before leaving.

Wednesday pov:

I went behind y/n and took off her blindfold. When she saw the stuff around the room she said. "again really?" "well i don't know what to do when making up with you"i say "just admit you're wrong"she simply replied

"no"
"yes"
"no"
"yes"

I sigh "fine I'm sorry for saying that i admit i was the wrong one. I should've just let you"i tell her she turn to me and smile "i forgive you weds. I love you"she said "i love you more mi amor. You're my everything"

"i know"

wednesday oneshots(idfk)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें