wenclair x gender neutral reader(distraction)

Reader pov:

I groan a little too loud causing my girlfriends to look at me. "what's the matter honey?"enid ask "who made your day bad? I'll hunt them"Wednesday said "no it's nothing you two. It's just stressing all these homeworks. Then i got back the letter from my parents"i told them "what did they say mi amor?"Wednesday ask "they don't support me cause their 'religious' it's so stressful"i said looking down. "well how bout a little distraction. Would you like us to do that?"enid suggest i look back up and nod "yeah i guess mov-"i wa cut off when Wednesday push me down her bed enid following. "this is the distraction i was talking about honey. Just relax and leave the rest to us"enid said smiling. I sigh and nod just then Wednesday started sucking my neck causing me to moan. Enid starts undressing me leaving me on nothing. I can feel the cold wind hit my body then enid carefully push Wednesday away. She signals Wednesday to undress since Wednesday is the only one wearing something. While Wednesday is undressing herself enid starts making out with me. Her taking dominance over me is surprising. I gasp when i felt a finger inserted inside me. I immediately knew it was Wednesday. She was thrusting inside me fast making my mind go foggy. Enid landed her hand on my breasts. She pull out from the make out session and suck my nipple while the other is being massage.

(psshhhh don't mind if i do. Time skip)

Enid pov:

We ended with a tired y/n. Wednesday had a smirk on her face seeing y/n panting and sweating. Soon after y/n past out "well that should distract her from the stress she's getting"i said while putting my clothes on "it was indeed distracting"Wednesday said doing the same