Wednesday x female reader(p2) of the prev chapter

Reader pov:

"alright everyone we will have 5 review exams. And once you finish it you can take your break/lunch"mr. Hindale said alot groan including me.

(skip)

Most of the students are done. There are 5 of us left and is this actually a review exam? It's so hard. I thought soon after i was the only student left "y/n. You can ask me any question if you can't do it"mr. Hindale said "no sir i can do it"i replied but minutes has past no progress. Mr. Hindale sigh and went to my desk "y/n it's ok to ask someone for help. Not everyone you should be independent"he said softly "you and my daughter are almost the same. She eventually realized that asking for help isn't a bad thing"he continued "sir I'm not like your daughter. I can do this on my own"i replied he look at me sympathetically and nod. A few more minutes I've finally finished. I handed it over and went to take my lunch took me alot of time(12:37nn is the time)

...............
..................
.....................

After eating i went back to the classroom. Soon after all of the students are here. Then our adviser came "sorry I'm late class. Anyways i have an announcement and then you can go home"ms. Alison said "so the review exam is your exam. We noticed that alot of students cheat when they know it's exam day. So we change things up a bit. We knew no one will cheat since they think it isn't graded"shs said sternly "turns out it's one of their biggest graded activity" she finished alot of students were stunned knowing they'd fail. I wasn't tho....i have quite a good teacher "alright that's all dismissed" she said and just like that the bell rang. We all went home

Wednesday pov:

I'm waiting for y/n. She should be here anytime soon. The door opened revealing my girl a smile formed on my lips. I ran and hug y/n making her chuckle "i miss you too weds"she whispered i pull her to our room and hurriedly cuddle her. "tell me about your day"i said and she told me about the review exam that's actually the real one. "how about you? What happened while i was gone?"she ask finishing her mini story "not much"is all i could reply she nod and snuggle me "i'm tired weds. I'll take a short nap"she said sleepily "sleep. You need it anyways"i replied and kissed her cheek "i love you"she said before falling asleep i smile and tell her "i love you too my dahlia"