Wednesday x female reader

Just so y'all know i don't proof read my work. That's the explanation to all my typo in every chapter

Wednesday pov:

"and there. She's y/n the queen of looks and brains. She gets to bianca's nerves"enid said "interesting.....tell me more about this y/n"i replied "well first of all she is single ever since she's got here. Even if almost all the girls and boys is head over heels for her-"i cut her off "don't the girls know if she's straight?"i ask my eyes focus on enid. "no i am not straight. I'm gay"i heard a voice behind me. I assumed that it was y/n i turn to her "y/n l/n head of the c/n(clan name) my father's death. My mother aperantly is a life giver"she immediately introduced i looked at her waiting for more. She chuckle and said "i inherited both of their powers. More like angel and demon. But different. I'm the last of my clan"she finished i nod "Wednesday Addams. I'm here because of my parents wanting me to follow their footsteps. I failed to kill some boys"i introduced myself. I noticed enid was no where to be found "enid talked to ajax. Her crush, and i know you. Not because of some shit rumour spreading. But i also have the ability to look into someone's past. Future. And more"she said "i see. May you be the one to tour me around? I cannot stand my now roommate"i said she nod "have you ever been played? No offence but from enid she said yoh never dated anyone. I was thinking-"i waa cut off "it's not any shit or what. I just have a curse. From this witch who despised my family. She cursed me to never fall in love with someone that is almost the same as me"she said a hint of sadness in her voice "is she the reason?"i ask "what?" she ask back. "is she the reason. You are the only one left in your clan?"i elaborated my question "yes. She's the reason"she replied.

(few days later)

"you believe me?"i ask "of course I do. You aren't the type who'd lie about someone's death. I'm here with you"y/n replied smiling. She's now my roommate we had enid and y/n switched rooms. "so what do you think happen to rowan?"i ask "probably someone like transformed into rowan and there history"y/n said not knowing what really happened then it also hit me "you could be right. Someone was covering rowan's death they could've done that! Oh gosh you're a genius y/n"i said she chuckle and stood up "well let's hunt this son of a bitch. Darling"she whisper to my ear causing me to feel chills down my spine "you thought i didn't notice the constant staring. Lip biting"she said a smile crept her face "i have no reasons to hide. You caught me anyways"i replied and turn to her. She look deep into my eyes and leaned in for a kiss. It wasn't heated. Then enid entered the room following by a squel. Great.....