Wednesday x female reader(i can't take it anymore)⚠

Tw:mentions of abuse

No ones pov:

"you disgraceful bitch!!"y/n's dad shout as he kept hitting the girl. Y/n on the other hand is struggling to even roll over. "i cannot believe you'd disobey me like this! You are a fucking idiot!!!"y/n's dad kept shouting making the neighbors curious on what's going on in the l/n's house. Y/n was crying praying for her girlfriend to just bust the door open and get her out. Her father kept shouting and hitting her on every part of her body possible. She felt like most of her bones are broken by this point. It always happens. Especially when her father is drunk, that's why her mother left him for another man. But leaving her child with the monster she left. Y/n had enough she wanted her father gone yet she can't fight back all she did was cry and not say a word even to her girlfriend. But Wednesday is very observant she knew if there was a problem. She knew that y/n was getting abused. She just chose not to ask thinking it's better not to trigger the trauma for the girl. But tonight changed they both planned on going on a date. Y/n's father found out. Here they are y/n getting beaten.

Wednesday pov:

'what's this heavy feeling?' i thought I'm under the rain still waiting for y/n it's been 30 minutes. I sigh thinking she ditched me then i spotted thing. "thing? What are you doing here?" i ask he tapped uncontrollably. "what? Lead me to her"i said and thing climb my shoulder and pointed to where y/n is. I ran to get there faster i can't just slow down while my girl is getting beat up by her father. When i got to their house with thing's help. I tried opening the door it's locked then there was a shout. "we are not stopping til I've had enough with you dumb whore!!"this angered me. So i grab a rock and threw it on the window. I climbed the window and i get to face y/n's father. While y/n is on the ground struggling to keep her eyes open. I looked at y/n's father and took the lamp beside me throwing it straight to his head. I quickly ran to y/n and manage to get her abit far from her father. "who the fuck are you!?!!"he asked angrily. "doesn't matter"was all i had replied he launched at me but i took a taser given by thing. And tasered him leaving him on the ground in pain. "thing go to the phone and call my mother. This one is going to pay for hurting my girl"i looked at the unconscious man. Then look at y/n i went to her and hug her. "i'm here now"y/n then start crying i wiped her tears "make him go. Please i can't live with him i-i just i can't"she whispered clearly scared. I nod my head and kissed her forehead "it's okay we'll take care of him. When my family arrives we'll go to my house and you can rest"i say "what about...."she didn't need to finish her sentence. "they'll have him tortured"i pause "to death" "to death?" "mhm to death"i clarify that to y/n. She hug me tight "just stay with me please"i nod "i will always. I'm on your side"

..................................................................

The whole night it was all screaming and crying in the Addams basement. Meanwhile comfort and reassurance is what had happened in Wednesday's room