Wednesday x female reader(i'll guide you)

Kid reader pov:

"mama, papa! I can't see!!"i shout panicking i heard footsteps grew louder then i heard a sigh of relief. "sweetie it's your power and curse. Your power is that you bring light to your body or mostly your eyes. But you won't be able to see"my mother said calmly "kid the more you hum or sing the longer the light will be there"my father said i stopped humming and my vision came back. I hug both my parents "i thought i got blind"i sniffle they hug back comfortly. "just take your fathers advice. Less humming or singing"mom told me "okay"

(few days has passed)

"kill them all!!!!"the villagers shouted angrily as they kept throwing torches on the house. I hug my parents tightly then my father led us to a tunnel. "hope. Get y/n out of here I'll distract them. Y/n don't be too stubborn to your mother. You have each other. When i find my way I'll come back to you"he said kissing mom's forehead and my cheeks. Mom ran to the tunnel me being carried. Soon after we reached the forest it was dark. "mom can i use my power?"i whisper pitying my mom who's trying hard to see through the dark. "alright sweetie"she replied i started to hum and as i was taught my vision is gone. But i feltmom moved faster than before meaning to say she can see with ease. Just then i heard shouting from the distance"there they are!!!"once i heard it i felt mom sprinting. But i was drop to the ground i stop humming and my vision came back. I saw mom struggling to stand up the villagers caught us. One of them was at rage "You bitch!!! I will kill you!!! My daughter's gone because of you!!!!"she shout angrily and stab mom over and over again. Making me shout at the sight. "no!!!!!"i ran to mom and try to stop the bleeding. "mom please.....stay with me"i whisper crying. "survive y/n my sweet sweet daughter.....live a life that we couldn't give you"she said weakly i brought her hand to my cheek "you promised me not to leave"i cry out.

Third person pov:

The villagers felt a rush of guilt all over their body as they saw both mother and daughter. The woman who stabbed y/n's mother felt alot more guilty. She realized just now that she practically ruined someone's daughter's life. She approached the two with hesitancy "i-"she said trying to hold the little girl's shoulder. The girl only shove it off and shout at the woman cutting her off "are you fucking happy!?!!" the girl stood up as she felt her mother's hand cold. "my mother....you killed my mother when she's done nothing to you!!"y/n kept shouting "she ki-"the woman was cut off by the little girl again. "she tried to save your daughter!!!she didn't make it in time. But what you saw in my parents. All of you!!all they did was help and love each and everyone of you. Even if you see my family as a monster"the girl shouted as her tears were uncontrollably streaming down. "you can't kill me because of guilt? Well you should've think of that before taking my parents away from me"the girl said and wiped her tears. She ran away from the certain crowd. She ran and ran until she reached a old looking gate. She went and there she saw a tall figure a woman to be exact. "miss? Do you have a room to spare by any chance? I've got nowhere else to go"the girl tells the woman then tells her what had happened moments ago. The woman looked at the soaking girl from the rain. She shared her umbrella "you can live here. I will stand as your mother. I'm Larissa weems"the woman said bending down to the little girl. "come with me"

Reader pov:

I woke up from the dream Wednesday was beside me looking worried. "mi amor I've been trying to wake you up"she said then pull me into a hug. "what happened?"she ask "my past"i replied shortly Wednesday understood as she nod and give me a peck on the lips. "can you come with me later? I'll try finding a lead on the monster we're trying to look for"she said calmly but also a hint of worry. "don't worry weds. I'll come"i said making her nod "you should eat your dinner by now. Your mom has been going here several times just to remind me. I chuckle and nod "alright then. Get ready cuz as soon as i finish we're going, ok?"i said she nod and kissed my cheek. I left

(at the forest)

Wednesday threw her flashlight annoyingly as it stopped working. "y/n? Can we use your power?"she ask a bit hesitant. I nod slowly then started to hum losing my vision. I felt Wednesday's hand interlocking with mine. "I'll guide you. You don't have to be scared"she assured me i mutter a small thank you and continued humming. Til we get back to our dorm