goody Addams x female reader(undying love)

(present)

Wednesday pov:

I approached y/n's room for some questions about my ancestor goody Addams. I heard she was born almost the same year as her but 2 years younger. "hello"i greet flatly "Wednesday. Surprised you're talking to me, what do you need?"she ask. "goody. You we're born 2 years after her. I'm sure you knew each other. I want to know things about her. Answers that could help me solve this unsolved murder"i replied her expression suddenly become guilty and hurt. Did i say something wrong? "goody she.......she wanted to make a change" "change?"i ask "she wanted to free us from the normies. She didn't get that goal. Our familes. And other outcasts. They were burned alive. Only me and goody had gotten away from crackstone. We thought we were safe. But goody she wants to avenge the others. She went for him and.....and she died"y/n replied and teared up. "what is it between you two?"i ask she looked at me with a hurted smile "she's my girlfriend. I feel so guilty for not saving her. I had a chance. A choice. But i was a coward and ran away. I promised myself. By the time another raven from the addams family. I swear to protect them. And that is what I'm about to do Wednesday. Let me help. I can't risk you being in danger"she said and stood up. I felt something. Pity. I hug y/n "she'll be happy. I can't assure you but i think she will"i tried my best comforting her. It seemed to work as she hugged back and said "thank you"

(big time skip'5 years later')

Reader pov:

I was beside Wednesday when she finally succeed with killing crackstone. I looked at her 'she's just like you my raven. You should be proud' i thought then Wednesday looked at me and hug me. "you protected me. I'm grateful for that"

Reality

Wednesday pov:

I am here in front of y/n's grave. Smiling i hug the tomb and said "you protected me. I'm grateful for that"i stood up and placed a black rose on the tomb. And left

Reader pov:

"well someone kept their promise"a familiar voice said from behind. I smiled knowing who it belonged to i turn around and saw my girlfriend smiling. "what can i say my raven? I never break my promise"i said earning a small chuckle from her. I pulled her to me and hugged her tight. "i love you my raven"i tell her genuinely "i love you too my bloody moon"she replied