Wednesday x female reader(not now)

!smut!

Wednesday pov:

We're currently at mr. Hex's class when i felt a little needy i was beside y/n. I place my hand on her thigh she glance at me "not now"she whispered but i didn't listen and tried getting my hand more inside her underwear. But she hold my hand and remove it from her thigh. Then she gave me a glare 'hot' i thought then a smile appeared on my face. I lean towards her and whisper to her ear "if you let mommy have fun with you during class. I'll be giving you a reward kitten" she blush at that then mr. Hex look at us "care to share something infront of the class ms. Thorpe and ms. Addams?"he ask "none sir please continue the discussion"i replied and he gave me a suspicious nod before continuing the lecture. He then gave us a quiz and dismissed us.

I pulled y/n to her dorm since she sleeps there alone. We can have some more alone time. I then pin her to the wall "mommy's not satisfied kitten. Get ready for your punishment"i said seductively

!smut part!

I started kissing her neck sucking it as well leaving some marks. She let out a small moan when i found her sweet spot. I stop and and held her chin hard "you will not cum until i say so. Understand?"i ask she only nod "words!"i growled "y-yes mommy" "such a good kitten"i praise her then pulled her to her bed started undressing her completely. I started sucking her nipples then place my hand on her clit. "please!"she moan out "please what kitten?" "fuck me mommy! Fuck me hard. Whatever you want. Please!!"she beg i smirk and lower my head i start flicking my toungue on her clit she started squirming but i held her down. I then inserted my toungue inside her making her moan loud i hum and sended vibrations through her body.

.........
............
...............

(take the earlier part to your imagination)

We ended at 5 in the morning with a passed out y/n. I chuckle at the sight and laid next to her "a hundred. That's a new record. She surely won't be able to walk"i tell myself and smile

"I'll make sure no one steals you from me"