Wednesday x female reader x daughter

Big change of age
.............................................

Wednesday pov:

I woke up by a loud sound of thud. I immediately went to the sound and saw y/n on the floor. I approached her "darling what happened?"i ask "your daughter wants a knife to kill that crow. I didn't let her because I'm afraid that crow can easily attack our daughter. I told her that she should wait for you but it was taking you so long that the crow flew away. And there she started throwing tanrums. I fell cause i trip on something from behind"she explained. I look at our guilty faced daughter i sigh and went to k/n "my dahlia let's talk outside. Y/n darling can gou clean this small mess up? I'll be with you once i talk to k/n"i said y/n stood up and nod. I carried k/n outside. Once we were out i sat down on a nearby chair and placed k/n on my lap "my dahlia it was wrong of you for throwing such a tantrum. Especially on mommy"i said softly "mommy deserves it. She didn't let me kill the bird!"she whine i calm myself down "it's still wrong of you. Mommy is just trying to protect you"i reasoned out "just because her family died when she was young doesn't mean she have to neglet what i want!!"she said angrily. We heard a small gasp from behind. I get k/n off of me and turn around to see my wife's teary face. I walk to her and gave her a tight hug. "she didn't-"i didn't finish my sentence when y/n push me away and ran to our room shutting the door. I look at k/n and slightly grip on her arms. "you are verg disrespectful towards your mother k/n addams. I do not like your behaviour you are grounded young lady. Get to your room think about what you said. Once you do speak to your mother and apologise"i said angrily k/n nod and walk to her room. I then went to ours when i saw y/n curled up on our bed she's whispering "it's all my fault" repeatedly i went to her and gave her a hug "it's not your fault darling. Cry it out I'll be here"i said softly "i just don't. Understand what.....why is she like this especially to me?"she tells me  "i don't know either darling. But I'll make sure to discipline our daughter"i replied and gave her kisses "thank you for being here. I love you"she told me dozing off "i should be the thankful one. I love you too y/n. Get some rest"i replied and hug her as tight as i can but enough not to hurt her in any possible way.

.........................................................
Ps. K/n didn't apologize but she realized her mistakes. So she tried to be a better daughter