goody addams x female reader(her vision 'literal vision')

Wednesday pov:

"weds? Wedsssss!"i heard y/n calling me out. "what?" "you were spacing out"she said "oh....i didn't notice it just happened"i said making her look confuse. "what do you mean?"she ask "i just space out and then get back to reality all of a sudden. Sometimes i don't know how i got here or what"i said "maybe goody possessed you~"she tease causing me to hit her arm playfully. She laugh and said "well I'm taking you to henry. He's good at knowing these stuff. He can help"she was smiling i only agree. We went to this henry. When we got to his shop it was more of a witch's hut. I looked at y/n "you'll be fine henry is a nice guy. He's my friend since highschool so we wouldn't have a problem"she assured me we went inside.

"yeah you could be half possessed."he said smiling "half po- what the hell do you mean by that?"i ask "has any spirit go inside you in times of near death experience?"he ask.

"Wednesday!"i was brought back to reality "you spaced out again"she said softly

Goody pov:

So they found out already? I'm surprised mon cher you have quite a good guessing skill. I can't let them get me out of Wednesday's body. I linked mine and Wednesday's mind 'you can't let them get me! I need you, you need me' i tell her "why am i gonna need you?"she ask "you just do. Now don't let them get me"i said worriedly well it was half true. My soul is the one that's keeping her alive. She looked at me confusingly but nod.

Reader pov:

Once Wednesday comes back to reality i said "you spaced out again" "oh" "once that happens again i'm going inside your mind. I want to know who's inside your mind. That way we can stop them"

Wednesday pov:

"no need"i replied "why? Don't you want to stop them?"she ask "i just....i need this soul inside me. Stop asking questions i just do"i said coldly y/n nod and we went back to my house. Y/n behind me

Reader pov:

Wednesday stop on her tracks and i knew it was the other soul that caise this. I sat Wednesday to a nearby tree and read her mind.

I'm inside her mind so whatever she does or whoever she's talking to I'll be seeing it. I saw her talking to a white haired girl. I went to then and heard the girl's voice "danger is coming Wednesday be aware. No one's safe. No one will be saved. It's up to the raven to make a change"she speaks through a riddle huh. "then we'll prevent that to happen"i said startling the girl infront of me. She turn to me and said "not even an immortal mind reader can save everyone"she said flatly but i can tell she is nervous. "y/n stop reading my mind"wednesday said i ignore her and tell the girl. "I've been having dreams about you. And i know for sure that my dream isn't just nothing. What are you plotting?"i ask "i'm here to warn Wednesday. You weren't suppose to know"she said "know what exactly?" i ask but she shook her head. "Wednesday give me 10 minutes with her. And I'll stop reading your mind without permission"i tell and Wednesday walked away without a word. I then hold the girl's shoulder "you will tell me what i need to know or I'll do something you wouldn't want me to do"i said in a deep voice. She stood still then sigh. "i can't. It will change the future. Nothing can be undone. Do what you want to do to me but i will not tell you"she said flatly. "you don't know what you signed up for"i said she looked at me confusingly but her eyes widened when i smashed my lips against hers. She couldn't move. She tried but failed i pull out and she looked at me dead in the eye. "i told you no matter what you do nothing w-"i used my mind controlling ability for her to tell me what. What she said shook my whole world completely. "it's you against Wednesday. Your demon side it's stronger than the angelic one. You will kill lots of people Wednesday however will stop you but will die" "how do you know this!?!!" "a sneer once said this. A traitor of her own kind. Y/n i know what's on your mind. You plan on running away. Don't just trust me"she said and i nod. "i don't know why but i will follow you"

Goody pov:

if only you know mon cher i'm sorry