Hits as hard as fifteen trucks.

Start from the beginning

Why the fuck did we have to go anywhere ? She looked amazing her hair tied in a high pony tail, that I would enjoy to undo if she would let me, a t-shirt that I would love to reach under and a pair of short that weren't that tight, thus also making it easier for me to reach under.

"You look amazing" I tell her already reaching for her as if she's mine and only belongs close to me.

"I bet you-" she begins but I interrupt her, knowing exactly what she was going to say.

"Stop comparing yourself to other girls I've fucked, it's annoying and I thought I made shit clear last night" I frown my arms sneaking around her waist to bring her closer to me. She suddenly looks guilty after I say that but that's not what I wanted.

I understand why she would say things like that judging by my records but I did tell her I feel something different for her. "As far as I'm concerned, you're the only one I've kissed sober and I don't regret it one bit" I try to joke but we both knew I was serious.

"That's supposed to make me feel special ?" she smiles lightly and I smile back.

"Very" I whisper studying her face, loving how well the makeup made her beautiful eyes pop "Cause you are" I add and she smiles wider, making my heart skip a beat. The woman was interfering  with my circulatory system a lot lately.

"We should get going, it's getting late and you're the man of the hour" she says and I nod, letting her go.

"This morning was the first time we kissed sober" I chuckle pointing that out and she looks back at me and smiles.

"For you maybe" she says and I frown, what the fuck did she mean ?. Before I can ask she's already out the door.

"Sparks, what the fuck do you mean for me maybe ?!" I follow behind yelling.

**

"I have to say this looks pretty successful to me" I nod my head looking at Austin and he shakes his head.

"These are mostly just new members not as many investors as I thought there would be" Austin says and I frown mainly feeling sad for him.

"Well at least there're new members" I say looking around at the strangers moving around the gym looking at the machines. Some of the people were trying them out and some were just standing around the secluded area with the tables which took the whole of yesterday to arrange.

"Have you spoken to any of them ?" Austin asks and I nod "Well...?".

"Well, I like none of them, see that man right there" I speak pointing to Austin a middle aged looking man, in khaki pants "...was okay, but ruined it when he suggested changing the place.. I don't want to change anything" I explain and Austin nods his head understanding "Also the woman who just left said she had no idea I was looking for a partnership she thought I was looking to sell place" I say and Austin sighs in disappointment.

"This isn't what I expected" he says "But Drew says he spoke to one of his friends who knows someone who might be interested in this project so let's hope that won't be a disappointment" he says and I look at him.

"Cammon dude, nothing is a disappointment.. all of this is amazing, you got me new members within such a short time, about fifty people and my gym will be packed by Monday" I explain to him "Damn, I'll have to expand this place" I exaggerate to cheer him up and he smiles a little his eyes lighting up.