We ended up talking about just random things about ourselves.. Things about when we were little, what our dreams were. She did ask a couple things about doing Twilight. Working with the cast and directors... It was already really easy to talk with her. Sometimes I would glance over her and see our families just roaming around on their own. Makena would often look our way when they passed by, with a skinny eyebrow raised.. I wondered if everyone - besides my sister - knew that we weren't with them. I was happy just to be talking to Claire alone... It was nice and we were getting to know each other better.

After a little while, Claire shimmied her cell out of her pocket.

"Wow, it's almost three." she then stuffed it back into her pocket.

"Huh. Wonder when.." I began to say, but what I was just gonna say just walked up to us.

Jordan, Makena, and our parents had found us after a couple hours.. I smiled at them and straightened up. Claire saw my face and turned around to see who was there. "Hi.." she waved. Her voice sounding so easy going, and soft.

"Hey guys. We think we should probably head back.." my Mom said to us. We looked at each other once more before standing up.

We all walked back in silence, until I heard my Dad start talking again. I could faintly make out what he was saying...

"You guys want to come over for dinner? I was planning on barbecuing..." He asked Claire's parents.

Claire's mom turned to her husband and he nodded. She smiled and said. "Sure! That sounds great.. And Mark loves to barbecue."

Awesome. They would be coming over and Claire and I could talk some more...

Claire's POV

Today seemed like a fairytale. Taylor and I had talked for hours already, and we had seemed to grow a lot as friends. I looked at the ground, thinking about our conversation again and again. Smiling to myself, I wondered how crazy this is. Being friends with Taylor Lautner.

Even though, I know, he's just as much as a normal teenager as I am. Being famous and rich didn't matter to me. Well the fancy cars I would completely love -especially Audi's and Ashton Martins hehe- but everything else I could care less. He was just a great friend so far..

Once we had arrived back to the houses, I looked at my parents in confusion. Seeing them walking with Mr. and Mrs. Lautner into their house. I looked up at Taylor to see what was up. He had only the most biggest smile on his face I had ever seen. I laughed gently and stopped walking.

"My parents invited you guys over for dinner." he explained, obviously seeing my puzzled expression.

"Oh! Cool." I smiled. "Come on.." he chuckled and we walked together into the house.

The moms were in the kitchen preparing the chicken and other sides, while the dads and Jordan were watching and talking about baseball. Their house was slightly a little bit bigger than ours. They had stairs I also noticed... I whipped my head around to see Makena running down the stairs in her swim suit with a towel folded and tucked under her arm.

I smiled at her as she passed us to enter the kitchen and ask her mom something. Mrs. Lautner then looked over at us.

"Taylor? Would you watch Makena while she swims? You and Claire could go swimming as well if you wanted."

Taylor looked at me. "You want to?" he asked. I nodded, grinning. "Sure, I just have to go next door to get my suit and towel.." I then looked at mom. "Mom! Where are the keys to the house? I have to get my swim suit."

She looked up from her chopping board and pushed her sleeves up. "In my purse on the couch." she informed before turning back to her chopped onions. I turned to Taylor.