From You... #21

️ Liked by 143,456,780 people

SKZ_OFFICIAL:
STAY!!! Help us get Felix out of the practice room! He's been working really hard on this dance for Notification From You and is really worried about messing up the dance!

EVERYBODY HELP US CONVINCE FELIX TO LET US TAKE HIM OUT ON A DATE

View all 4,298,601 comments...

HunnyBunnyLoveMe:
BB WHY ARE YOU SO FOCUSED ON DANCINGGGGGGGGGG

DanceRacha_6901:
Am I the only one who didn't forget that someone in SKZ fucked him a few days ago and nobody is talking about it anymore?

Weatherspo18:
@DanceRacha_6901 bruh don't say it like that- Jinxx is just a fan account and also knows Felix personally so like it's fine but it's honestly not that big of deal bc they are married-

Stay_Now84627929:
Poor Lixxie! GO OUT WITH YO MANS

LiterallyMe:
I'm sorry but lied the death glare Felix is giving the camera is funny asf 😂

DanceRacha_6901:
Nah I didn't mean it like anything weird but like he is going to hurt his back again. That's literally the purpose of my comment. Chill out

Lixxiemarryme:
(This message has been reported and is now under viewing)

STRAYBAITMF:
OLD HOE GOT WHAT HE DESERVED!!! 😂

STRAYBAITMF:
SHIT, IM TALKING ABOUT @Lixxiemarryme NOT FELIX 😭

Loveimgayyy:
We realize that dumbass 🫥

STRAYBAITMF:
🖕

Lixxiemarryme:
(This message has been reported and is now under viewing)

Lixxiemarryme:
(This message has been reported and is now under viewing)

Lixxiemarryme:
(This message has been reported and is now under viewing)

AteItUppppppppp:
PERIOD @Instagram AND LEFT NO CRUMBS 😘

Hyunjinn_STRAYKIDS:
I want to say something. I really do.

Changbin_STRAYKIDS:
REFRAIN FROM TEXTING BEFORE YOU GET US FIRED

LeeKnowMinho_SKZ:
I stole his phone and gave it Felix 🥰

AussieChan_SKZ:
Saving us from a while entire scandal

Felixx_Aussiee:
HELP!!!! HE'S COMING FOR MY PHONE

Seung_min_SKZ:
THIS IS A WHOLE ENTIRE REALITY SHOW MAN IMMA START A LIVE RQ THIS IS FUNNY!!!!

=///=_ _ _=///=

  A historically laugh Seungmin showed the STAYs the hilarious scene on from of them as Felix sprinted around the practice room with Hyunjin on his tail, screaming at him to give his phone back. Minho wad on the side, holding his own phone and recording it for his own pleasure for later on. Possibly for blackmail as well.

  "GIVE ME MY PHONE!!! I WON'T SAY ANYTHING!!!" Whined Hyunjin.

  "I DON'T TRUST YO- AHHHH!" Felix fell to the couch as Hyunjin tackled him and got him in a postion that made Felix shy. The brunette smirked and began to tickle Felix. He cried out laughing, hitting the boy trying to escape his evil grasp.

  "Give back it Felix~ or I'll take something else in return~"

  Seungmin laughed even louder at the comments that said 'HIS VIRGINITY 🥵'. He really wanted to say "too late" but refrained from doing so and turned the camera around to himself and continued the live in his own way.

  "SEUNGMIN DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE ME WITH THESE TWO-"

  "Love you Felix~ Mwah! Farewell Minho and Hyunjin. Don't forget we have a flight tomorrow!"

  "Oh don't worry, we'll remember!" The boy's responded before Seungmin left the room, taking the STAYs with him.

  Feliz gave Hyunjin his phone back as he stopped tickling him. He looked up at the older with a sheepish grin before slipped under his arms and attempting to bolt out of the room. Minho stopped him by kicking his leg out and blocking his way to the exit.

  "Not so fast baby~"

  Shit. He brought out the nicknames.

  "Look guys, I'm sorry okay but I'm not getting wrecked and having the embarrassment of being carried out of the studio again so if this is gonna happen, it's gotta be at home." He explained, hoping to dispose of their horniness.

  Hyunjin gave Minho a looked before nodding. "Okay, let's go home then."

  Both of Felix's hands were grabbed before he could regret it. He mentally prayed for his movement skills because after they get home, he legs will be destroyed for atleast a few days.