From You... #8

❤ Liked by 28,683,892 people

JYPE_OFFICIAL:
Stray Kids will be going on hiatus sadly. They will be back soon so stays don't you worry! #straykids #staylovesstraykids

View all 3,143,739 comments...

Lixxiemarryme:
(This message has been reported and is now under viewing)

JustDanceTo:
We're ready whenever Stray Kids is!

FaxNo349:
STAN SKZ FELIX WE LIVE FOR HIM!!!

REG12428:
Nah man. Poor Felix gotta deal with all these hoes 😖 *cough* @Lixxiemarryme

Lixxiemarryme:
(This message has been reported and is now under viewing)

CAKE143:
ATELAST WE GOT SOME SONGS TO DANCE TOO!!! WE LOVE YOU SKZZZZZZ

HunnyBunnyLoveMe:
@Loveimgayyy @ImagineMeWithYou @FortheKeys_ can you guys get a hold of Felix?

Loveimgayyy:
He isn't answering my calls

Jinxxxie:
I texted him, he didn't answer but he read my messages

ImagineMeWithYou:
I think he is on the plane right now

FortheKeys:
True true.

=///=_ _ _=///=

In the airport, Felix was holding hands with Changbin, pretty much holding onto him for dear life as reporters screamed at them, begging for answers to their questions. Finally the ravenette stopped, dropped his hand with Changbin and calmly turned towards them.

  "FELIX ARE YOU THE READON STRAY KIDS IS GOING ON HIATUS?!"

  "HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE THE BIGGEST TALK ON THE INTERNET?!"

  "WILL STRAY KIDS EVERY DO A COLLAB WITH BTS?!"

  "DID YOU GET INTI A FIGHT WITH STRAY KIDS EVER BEFORE?!"

  "WHY DID YOU LET YOUR EX SO RECORD YOU DOING THE NASTY?!"

  Felix's eyes flicked over to the report which asked the last question, his eyes soulless and his eyes red.

  "First of all. That person was not my significant other. Secondly. I never desired at the age of 14 to be doing that. It was not willing. I was forced. And if you all wouldn't mind, NEVER bring that up. EVER again. Thank you!" He didn't even bother to smile before he turned on his heel, grabbed Changbin's hand and headed into the plane.

  Changbin felt Felix's gripped harded the second he grabbed his hand again, inflicting that he was upset. The boy pulled his hand up and kissed it gently, trying to get his attention. It worked at Felix glanced at Changbin, who pecked his cheek, causing a small smile on the boy's face. The sounds of people rushing to get their attention died out as the sat all in a group on a flight with little suites in them since it was a 17 hour nonstop flight. It was a private plane, bought by JYP's manager, who insisted on letting them have their own plane.

  The suite was built for the entire plane and in the front, there are a bit for normal plane seating, only about 10 seats, and then in the back of the plane there were bedrooms, bathrooms, and snack bar and a dessert bar. Luxurious.

  Felix sat down, letting go of Changbins hand and chose the seat next to the window. He buckled the seat belt as the others stored their suitcases. They all haven't said much since last night, but made it their personal mission to help Felix the most they can, no matter how much he hated them for it.

  A soft hand grabbed his own, as a warm presence sat next to him, buckling his own seat belt, and then wrapping his arms around Felix. The boy didn't return the hug but leaned onto it, letting tears fall out of his eyes that he didn't know where going out.

  "Felix..." Jeongin spoke, grabbing Felix's face and making the ravenette look at him. "You are so important to me. But when we treat you like this and don't even realize how shitty we were is horrible. I... I honestly don't know how I would be here without you..."

  The shorter one raised an eyebrow, looking at the other in slight confusion. "What do you mean you don't know how you would be here...?"

  "This might be hard to believe but..." the blonde gave a bitter smile and began to tear up as well. "At one point, I was like you... I didn't believe that I had any point in the world. I thought of my existence like I didn't matter... I-I thought of people like Hyunjin Hyung and Channie Hyung w-who are so handsome... then I looked at myself in the mirror and found nothing of worth in it...

  "When we found you, it was like you were the perfect somebody, the person I needed. On stage, your fake confidence gave me strength, your face gave me butterflies, your voice made me rethink everything. On our wedding day, when you were talking about me... it was like... everything made sense... you were my person... you are my person  you're my soul mate. The one that I needed. The one I still need."

  Jeongin tightly squeezed onto Felix, trying to stop tears. "I love you so much Felix. I need you here. I need you. I do. And I love you so much... and I lived for you. For you Felix." He pointed to the ravenette's chest, before kissing the boy. "You are my person. You are my lover. You are my husband. And I love you from the end of the universe and back."

  Felix was sobbing at this point, shocked to believe that I.N. was living on a thread for a while too. But the thing that really hit him hard, was that he was that thread. Jeongin could relate to Felix so much, and he never knew it. He didn't know that if he never went to the Stray Kids concert, hell if he never had a dog (THAT WAS GIFTED TO KYLE BECAUSE HE COULDN'T TAKE CARE OF IT WHILE GOING ON TOUR AND BEING SO BUSY) he would've never met any of them.

  They both sat there, crying for a long time, the hurt inside, slowly disappearing while they both fell asleep, tangled in eachother's arms.

  But there were still some cries left in the plane, too quiet for the others to notice, just like Felix and Jeongin. Jisung quietly sobbed behind them, holding Minho's arm for comfort, while the oldest of the two was quiet, processing everything the two talked about. They were the only two who overheard their conversation, as they sat right behind them. Being one of the eldest and hearing that about one of the closest people he has, hurt him so much. Jeongin was somewhat like Felix, a bright, happy kid. His quietness was trying to think of how he could reduce stress for both of them when he talks to Chan. They both were masters at hiding their depression and I guess that's for a lot of people.

  Jisung felt his anxiety relax, as he felt a small peace of mind after hearing how the two youngest were suffering from the same thing. But it was still so difficult to hear. To believe that two people that were so cheery and enthusiastic could be so unhappy and depressed inside was almost impossible. He wanted them to be happy. He tried his best to put smiles on everyone's faces, but whenever something bad happens to the people around him, his mood shifts. If they couldn't tell their emotions, Jisung sure could. He had someway of feeling other people's emotions, hitting him hard in sad topics like this.

  The crying two looked at eachother, before Jisung tightened his grip on the older and continued crying. Feeling a few tears form in his eyes, he wrapped his arms around the brunette, sighing as he placed his head on top of the youngers.

  "Well figure this out..." He assured, "One way or another."