From You... #19

Opening the door to the room Felix shared with 3racha, he faceplated into his bed. He was already half asleep when he noticed that the three others didn't come into bed. Sleepily, he opened his eyes and saw that Chan, Changbin, and Jisung all scattered throughout the room, Chan on his laptop in the desk, Changbin on his phone on the couch, and Jisung sat next to Chan on his phone trying to find something. Felix sighed, and sat up.

  "You all just told me earlier that I was working too hard and now all of you are doing this." He sulked.

  Jisung turned towards Felix with a gentle grin, "Lix, don't worry. Well, get off in a few minutes. Hyung and I are checking things for the concert next month."

  "But that's next month..."

  The older squirrel like man got up from Chan's side and moved to the bed, climbing right next to Felix so that way he was towering over him. A small smirk presented on his lips as he threw his leg over Felix's side so that way he was on top of him.

  "We just want everything to be perfect for Stay. But also for you to be able to relax." He said seriously.

  "C-Can't you do it in the morning?" He stuttered, flustered from Jisung's strange act.

  "Well if it was morning then I wouldn't have an excuse to do this now would I?"

  Jisung pressed his lips to the younger's wrapping his arms around the blonde's back. Felix pulled away, "Jisung, you're acting flirty. What are you guys doing?"

  "Nothing. I just want to make Lixxie happy~" He purred. Felix blushed and turned his face away from Jisung's. The older smirk as he kissed Felix's neck.

  "Ah! When did you stary acting like this?" He asked, genuinely asking.

  "When I want to make my babyboy happy~" Jisung smiled, before sitting up and grabbing Felix's hand. "Come on, let's go somewhere else. Chan can cover what I was doing. I'm doing something much more important right now."

  Felix blushed as Jisung pulled him to the spare bedroom. He shut the door and let Felix sit on the bed. The black haired boy straddled Felix again, kissing his lips hungrily. Jisung's skilled hands grazed Felix's cheek, trailing down his jaw, then his neck and so on before it reached the end of his shirt. For a brief moment, the pulled away from eachother to discard eachother of any unnecessary shirts.

  Jisung began to French kiss Felix, sucking on his tongue while Felix flipped the around so that he was on top of him, now on top of him. The older's lower region began to build it's a little tent that Felix visibly noticed and began to palm causing the other to moan into the kiss and pull away.

  He stared into Felix's eyes before kissing his again, both of his hands holding Felix's waist steady. Both of them pulled away before Jisung helped Felix's clothes get out of the way and viceversa. Jisung began marking his territory, his chest. His lips sucked on Felix's nipple, playing with the other one as he stroke Felix's hard member with his single open hand. The blonde was a moaning mess, biting his lip to try to stop the sounds from leaving his mouth.

  Jisung suddenly stopped touching Felix's chest before he licked the tip of Felix's dick, still stroking it. Pleasuring Felix was indeed one of the most euphoric things that he could ever do.

  "Are you ready Felix?" He questioned seriously, looking up at Felix who nodded quickly. Smiling, he flipped the boy over and removed his shorts. He preped the boy, being extremely careful not to hurt him. Then he pushed in, both moaning loudly in bliss. That's when having stamina kicked in.

=///=_ _ _=///=

  Limping into the practice room, Jisung held his hand laughing at the pissed Felix who kept slapping his hands away from holding his hand. The others smiled at Felix's temper.

  "You're an asshole. You knew that we had practice today." Jisung smirked and wiggled his eyebrows.

  "You enjoyed it~"

  "I'm going to kill you." He declared, slapping Jisung's shoulder before a sharp pain hit his back. "Fucking hell. I hate you." He glared.

  The other laughed harder, falling to the ground as Felix limped off sulkily.

  "Jeonginnie!!!~ Carry me pleaseeee~" He begged opening his arms towards the slightly older.

  "What do I get in return?" He bargained.

  "When did I have to start paying people for helping me in his relationship!" He cried in agony, sitting down and pouting.

  Everyone laughed and sat with Felix, Jisung apologizing and offering to pay for lunch. Jeongin gave Felix a cookie he got from a vending machine. The others sat and talked with the others til their choreographer came.