From You... #15

️ Liked by HunnyBunnyLoveMe and 3,786,152 others
SKZ_OFFICIAL:
Hey everyone ❤️
Sorry for the long break. We aren't coming back just yet, but please look forward to some of our personal songs.
~ Jisung's solo || Forgetting (dedicated to Felix)
~ Minho, Seungmin, and Changbin || Elsewhere (dedicated to Felix)
~ Chan's first solo! || Regret and Sweat (Dedicated to Felix)
~Changbin, Hyunjin, and Jisung || Madness and Mayhem

All coming out in June! 👋

{ BTW these are all made up, mostly because this takes place in 2025 so }

View all 2,892,621 comments...

=///=_ _ _=///=

  In the studio, Felix laid on the couch, waiting for the boy's to finish their recording. His eyes were shut and his legs were in a comfortable postion. He didn't think much of it since the only people that go in and out fo the studio was other trainees, staff, and SKZ. But when the door opened, someone walked towards him and sat down, moving his legs to be on their lap.

His eyes flew open to see Chan, looking at Felix softly. The boy gave a short grin and the older returned it. His mind darted to the incident on the live yesterday and his smile faded.

  "Channie Hyung...?"

  "Yes Babe?" He responded, looking at Felix with a dash of concern. The ravenette licked his dry lips, sitting up.

  "Can I tell STAY about what's been happening? Before you immediately jump to a no, I won't say all the details or anything. Just the reason why I took medicine and stuff because I'm sure you heard about the live yesterday." He explained gently. The leader's face darkened.

  "Why though?"

  "I just don't want any conspiracies or any bad scandals going around. On my FYP on Tik Tok it's mostly videos of me and Minho on the live and how I didn't look very okay. Then there a theory that I went to a mental hospital after the whole sex tape indecent and that I was going crazy which was completely untrue. I just really want to clear it up." At this point, this boy was begging for him to say yes.

  "Well, would you like me to answer as your husband or as your leader?"

  "Husband and leader." He said longingly.

  Chan thought for a moment. "I suppose, as your leader, I say that we should wait a few more days and see where it goes. I don't think that you should address it right away and frankly, as your leader, I don't thinkvyou should answer it at all. It should ho away in a few days." He spoke softly. Then, he grabbed Felix's hand, seeing that the boy was getting upset.

  "But."

  "But?"

  "As your husband, I think that you should address it in a prerecorded video. No detail, but information that will make them stop talking about it. I just don't want you hurt so either ao whatever you do, do it the way that won't hurt you terribly."

Next thing you know, Felix was cuddled up next to Chan, crying silently into his arms. When the others came in, they all scattered.

Minho, Jisung - To go get Felix some takeout

Seungmin, Changbin - Go get some things to cheer Felix up

Hyunjin, Jeongin - Stay with Felix and cuddle him

Chan - Think, Talk, Act.