From You... #1

"Wake up Stupid! It's your fucking wedding day and your still asleep!" Omani scolded, shaking the boy awake.

Felix glared at the girl, snapping hisbeyes open, gritting his teeth, "Omani. Leave. I am fucking tired. AND ITS 5:30!!!!"

"Ha! It's 5:31. Now get up. Your outfit is calling your name." The door flung open, revealing Jumina who grabbed Omani by the arm and threw her out of the room.

"Sorry Lix. Go back to sleep. Unnie just wanted to be a bitch because I didn't give her cuddles this morning." Next thing you know, the door was shut. He could still hear Junima scolding Omani even with the closed door, and grinned to himself, glad he had his friends.

Felix hummed, getting comfortable in the bed again. He tossed and turned, but his mind would leave the guys, his smile wouldn't disappear, and neither would his thoughts. The thought of walking down that isle made him want to scream and fanboy. He still saw the guys as his idols, and it'll probably stay that way when the become his husbands. Butterflies filled his stomach remembering the day they proposed to him. Their kind and lovely words made him want to cry, and kiss them, and hug them to feel the warmth of their bodies.

The wedding ceremony will end up being two hours long, with a break in the halfway mark because no one wants to sit or stand for that long. But it might not be a normal wedding but it'll still be the best day of his life.

Thinking directly nothing, food came to mind. Just then he realize that he was no longer tired, so he sat up and scurried to the kitchenette in the villa he was staying at in Dubai. There was Kyle, staring at his computer, aggressively texting someone.

"What's going on?" He asked, looking over his shoulder.

"Don't worry." He quickly replied, slamming shut the laptop. Giving him a shy smile, he grabbed his laptop and ran off into his room. Humming, he nodded, unsurprised by his friends behavior.

The twenty one year old grabbed the hit pockets from the freezer, reverting back to his native ways. Also grabbing some sausage links to cook, he began to make some sort of breakfast. After he finished, he plated his food and began to eat.

The front door to the villa opened, and someone sneaked up behind Felix, trapping him in a hug. "AH! WHAT THE FU-" Jeongin cut him off by pressing his lips onto Felix's.

"Lix! Calm down, people still might be sleeping." He whisper yelled.

"Sorry..." Then glancing at the male again, he blink before becoming completely confused. "Why are you here Innie?"

The older snuggled into his shoulder, "Missed you.." He shrugged, being very smiley. Swaying side to side holding Felix in a hug, he quickly snatched a sausage from his plate.

"Oi! Mate give me that sausage! Why you touching my sausage?" He complained, trying to get the sausage from him.

"Caus' m' hungry." He said, eating it in one bite Felix frowned, but quickly ate the other sausages. "Alright Lixxie, I'll see you later. Just wanted to stop by." Nodding his head, he smiled, kissing him on the cheek.

"Bye Foxxie!"

|| 결혼식 날 사랑 ||

Getting dressed in his white outfit, he smiled at himself in the mirror, with his best man fixing his hair to perfection. Well... more like playing with it but same deal.

"OKAY BUDDY!!! Let's let a real stylist handle this." Cihyun exclaimed to Kyle, fixing his hair quickly, shooing the older off.