27

Felix woke up to the smell of eggs, cheese, and something else he didn't recognize at the currect moment. His eyes widened for a minute before thinking about the past days events. A small sigh escaped his lips before he jolted up and sprinted to the bathroom.

'HOLY SHIT STRAY KIDS IS IN MY FUCKING HOUSE!'

He mentally freaked out, while hastily combing his blonde hair and throwing on some comfortable clothes. His choice was a white t shirt and some shorts, since it was going to be nice today.

The second he stepped outside of his room, he noticed to unmistakably clean living room he didn't leave like that, and his eyes also flew to the kitchen island. Minho and Chan were working on some Gyeran Mari, a korean rolled omelet, and some bacon. The one who obviously couldn't cook were either gathered sitting on the island chairs or sitting on the Living room carpet.

"Morning Felix." Jeongin greeted, smiling, before Seungmin yelled in victory.

"Hell yeah! I BEAT YOU!!! I FINALLY WONNNN!!!" Seungmin shouted pridefully, jumping up and putting his arms up in the air.

Chan looked up from his cooking, over to Seungmin, "No cussing." He stated playfully, right before going back to the sizzling bacon. Looking over at Chan, Seungmin sat down, embarrassed, turning his attention back to his phone.

Noticing that they seemed to like games, Felix walked over to his TV and turned on his console, grabbing the controllers aswell. "You guys wanna play?" He asked, reach out to hand them the controllers. The two eagerly grabbed it from it hand and thanked him, before looking at all the variables of games he had. The awed at his selection, while Felix moved over to the island.

"Good morning," Changbin greeted, patting the empty chair next to him, and he gladly took it. Felix watched the two oldest cook, while intently listening ti Jisung talking.

"Did you just say Minho hyung did that?" Felix looked over at Minho, questioning whether or not he started crying on a roller coaster. The older threw imaginary daggers at Jisung and shrugged.

"Someone will be getting burnt Gyeran Mari today." He retorted, smirking, crossing his arms playfully while staring at the food on the stove.

Jisung looked panicked. "NO NO!!! I'M SORRY!!!" He shouted apologetically, looking actually concerned for his food. That was all the older needed to hear before his pride grew longer.

"So, heights are not your strong suit. Is that why all the curtains are closed," noting that they were on a high level.

"No, it was Hyunjin that wanted them closed, not me." He said, putting the blame on the younger.

He raised his hands in defeat, "Minho hyung told me to."

"What a lie!"

"Hyunjin, we all saw you close the curtains, Minho hyubg was even the one who asked you what you were doing." Seungmin chimed in from across the room.

Hyunjin pouted in defeat, but quickly let it go when Chan placed a plate of food infront of him. Felix's eyes widened a bit at the amount of food on the plate.

"Could I have a little less food? I don't thin-"

Minho quickly cut him off with a smile, "Here you are Angel." He winked, making the guys jealous, and Felix confused.

Of course, he didn't want to be rude, so he ate the food.

All of it.

A/N:
I am going to start crying. I hit 4k in less than a week. You guys are the best! I love you all and thank you for reading.

-hugs and safety,

Your author,
☆ Puppy ☆