TRUTH, DARE, +Q&A

"OKAY EVERYONE!!! Today we'll be checking out some truths, dares, and  some questions from some fans!" I said to the guys.

  "Okay." They all replied.

  "Our first question is from Imasimpcantbeapimp for Felix, 'Where's ur puppy?'."

  Felix's laughed a bit, "I never mentioned that I asked Kyle to take care of Mira, did I? Well, usually Mira is at Kyle's house because of how often the guys and I are moving around and stuff."

  "Also, Chan, this same person also dared you to tell an embarrassing moment and habit you guys have developed."

  "Ah. This is way too easy." He turned over to Minho and Jisung, smirking. "These two fought all the time before Felix came. But the second they started texting Felix, every night they would come to my room, and start cuddling eachother talking about Felix. Every night since, the two always come over to my room and talk to me." At that moment, Minho's mouth was wide open, as he stared at Chan in disbelief.

  "You said you'd keep that a secret!!!" Jisung whined, pouting into Felix's shoulder.

  The oldest gave them an apologetic look, but they knew he wasn't sorry, "Our most embarrassing moment was probably when Felix messed up a dance move in the middle of practice, and he fell onto Jisung who tripped Hyunjin. And right after that, the security guards thought we finished practicing, so lots of fans came in when Felix was underneath Hyunjin and Jisung was right next to Hyunjin." The three guys averted the camera from their eyesight.

  "The next one is by Holy_Satan02, Changbin, Chan, Jeongin, Seungmin, and Jisung, 'What's it like living with two horny boys that hog your boyfriend.'"

  The five of them smirked, looking at the two they were talking about. "Really sucks. They always steal him away after dinner and find a way to get Felix to give them attention instead of us."

  "It's always funny when Felix comes out if the bedroom after Hyunjin offers to give Felix a massage. He's all red." All the other guys agreed with a nod and a smile.

   "Now this is just an honest question from me. When's the wedding?"

  Chan chuckled at the question, "Sometime next month in Dubai."

  I looked satisfied at the boys and nodded, "Lastly, Felix, what is your brownie recipe?"

  Said boy smirked at the camera and winked, "I'll never tell."

  "Alrighty! That concluded today's interview. Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!"

  The boys stood, bowing and saying at once, "Thank you Puppy-nim." I almost fainted, but it's okay. I was fine, but I got their phone numbers. Hehehe..

  "Bye guys!"