24

When everyone was on the back, they all had a strange attitude, that Felix read easily from all his high school experiences. He laughed at them while the looked at him slightly confused. Before Felix could say anything a staff member can up to Felix and told him that his next outfit was ready.

  Reluctantly he agreed to go put it on. The second he saw the outfit his eyes widened, knowing he wouldn't possibly be able to pull it off. The staff also worked on his makeup and hair then released him to go back to the guys, who were all bust getting their makeup and hair done, everyone besides Seungmin.

  He smiled, happily, like a pretty puppy, and scooted over so Felix could sit next to him. "You look good Felix!"

  "Really, I think it looks bad on me. But the outfit is really nice. It's kinda fit for Maniac." He said, sitting next to Seungmin and cuddling into his shoulder sleepily. "I'm tired. I wanna sleep!!!" He pouted, wrapping his arms around him.

  The two cuddled for a while, earning more jealous glares from the guys. Seungmin ignored them and enjoyed the beautiful boy in his arms. The annoying alarm made them all get their final makeup touches before they all headed to the stage.

The performance.

  Felix leaned on Changbin, breathing heavily, while Changbin handed Felix his waterbottle. The newest member wasn't used to such quick movements in such little time. He did nail it though, just like the other members. Everyone took a seat around Felix.

  "Lets to Truth or Dare now. But we will get a Stay to pick truths and dares." Chan announced to the camera recording them.

  "I'll pick first! Felix, Truth or dare?" Hyunjin asked.

  "Truth." Hyunjin groaned at his bored answer but went with it and chose a fan to give Felix a truth.

  The fans chosen was given a micraphone to speak into. "If you had to pick one member to survive a zombie apocalypse with who would you choose?"

  "Easy." He smiled kindly, in advance to turning to Chan. "Channie hyung has been great at giving advice and helped me a lot this entire time. He is a quick thinker and would help me defeat all those zombies." The crowd awed, some of them giggled. "Now... Jisung hyung. Pick your doom. Dare or dare?"

  "Well my fate has been sealed with Dare so I'll go with that." He smiled.

  "Have you have cheesecake this week?" The Stay questioned.

  Jisung pretend to cry, "No! Chan took all my cheesecake and made me go on a strict no cheesecake diet." He pouted, reaching for Felix to hug, who gladly returned the hug.

  "Bro, I am so sorry bro."

  "Thank you bro." Jisung joked in English.

  "BRO!!" Felix said emotionally.

  The other returned the same amount of passion. "BRO!!!" They both fake cried together, holding onto eachother, Felix in Jisung's lap.

  They could feel all the photo being taken. Then Felix took his seat back in the middle of the circle. Rounds went by, the questions and dares getting worse by the second.

  "Felix, kiss the hottest member on the stage on the cheek?" Said boy went red, his hands desperately trying to cover his face. The member cooed at the question, all of them sitting straighter making the congregation 'ooo'.

  This would be a great addition to the Felix first day list.

A/N:

Seven updates today whoop whoop!! I might never have this much motivation again. So yeah, I love you all and appreciate all the love you give this book.

-your childish author,

Puppyyyyyy 💜💜💜💜💜