14

❤ Liked by Felixx_Aussiee, STRAYBAITMF, and KidspirationalJokes, StrayGOTNOBITCHES, and 4,193,629 others

SKZ_OFFICAL:
Concert starting in 10 minutes!
We can't wait to see all of you STAY!!! Seungmin is sweating already- totally not from practicing for 2 hours straight with seven breaks. ㅋㅋㅋ

We don't have any pictures because that would spoil our amazing outfits.

View all 3,829,520 comments..

Felixx_Aussiee:
Looking forward to it!

HYUNJINNIEOPPA:
Mannnn!!! I wish I was there to see my lovely bias Hyunjin oppa...

Felixx_Aussiee:
YOU CAN PICK A BIAS?!?!?! It is absolutely impossible for me to pick a bias, @HYUNNJINNIEOPPA

HYUNJINNIEOPPA:
It was hard at first but I found Hyunjin the most attractive.

Felixx_Aussiee:
It is so hard for me because if my indecisiveness

LowkeyNotFunny:
@Felixx_Aussiee agreed bud, they all just too fine

Felixx_Aussiee:
Yessir.

OurHopeAndObsession:
I got sick today and I bought me and my family EXCLUSIVE VIP tickets... Damnit

Pinkypwomize:
Sucks to get sick on a concert day if you ask me

Ťěxťıňğ |______________| Send

  Felix laughed at the few comments that built up after his own, then turned his attention the the empty places around himself. He was the only Exl. VIP there.

  When he noticed that, he sighed to himself, knowing he'd be the center of attention. Atleast it was a bit dark outside, having it be 5:48 pm. The concert has 4 breaks, 2 wardrobe changes, and 10 snack intermission. During those times the members can hangout with the Exclusive  VIPs or have their own breaks. Usually is was with the Exclusive VIPs.

  The stage infront of him suddenly lit up with white and blue lights. The music to God's Menu started blaring, extremely loud, but bearable enough. All of the member were already in the positionson stage. Then Changbin started the beginning of the song. The truely was God's Menu because he sounded heavenly, like always.

The rap switched to Jisung, and he was doing amazing. Felix paid close attention to his movements, skilled and swift. His voice was quick and clear. Once he stopped, a second pause and the vocals were to Chan.

(A/N: Here's what there performance looked like, BTW this was like right infront of Felix so it could be a bit overwhelming, let pretend Felix's part doesn't exist why don't we.)

Once the song concluded and the music  stopped the air was filled with the obnoxiously loud cries of the crowd. Felix couldn't help but join them. The guys seemed to recognize Felix's cheers even with the entire crowd overwhelming it all. Minho winked at him with a smirk on his face, while Hyunjin crouched down to where Felix was and reached his hand out to pat his head. Some cheers stopped, other continued even louder since Felix has gotten pretty popular through the past week.

  "Hey Stay~" Hyunjin purred once he stood back up. Shouts of happiness came from everyone in the congregation.

  "Welcome to three nights of your adorable dreams." Chan sweetly said, looking directly at Felix but then back at the camrea that pointed at him. "This won't be your typical concert nights. This will be a family night. We will spill secrets, invite Stays up in stage, and sings some fun songs we all enjoy. Of course we won't forget Q/A."

  Again, cheers sparked.

  "Maybe we could keep one of you up here all night?~" Minho flirted to everyone, winking at the camrea. Seungmin raised an eyebrow with a happy smile on his face.

  All of the girl's started hollering, 'pick me' or 'AHHHHHHHHHH'. The guys laughed a bit before someone spoke up.

  "Maybe..." Jisung said, smiling. "It would have to beeeee~" He started moving his hand all around the crowd before it landed on Felix. "You."