2

Finally! Work was done for the day, and his phone was blowing up. He was just too worried for the little fluff ball out in the alley he completely ignored his phone in his pocket, buzzing rapidly. Once he stepped out of the alleyway and the door behind him was closed, he felt something on his foot. Felix gasped in awe at the poor thing.

He was snapped out of his thoughts by a small whine that came from the dog. Quickly, he stopped the puppy up and gave it small pets.

"You're probably starving, let's get you some food." He thought out loud. "Maybe we should go to the vet too, just for a quick little check up."

Ťěxťıňğ |Two Hours Later| Send

Liked by Loveimgayyy and 2,074 others.

Felixx_Aussiee:
GUYS LOOK AT THE FLUFF BALL I FOUND AT WORK!!! BTW, don't worry, I took her to the vet and she doesn't have fleas, ticks, rabies, or any other health conditions besides being a bit dehydrated. I also bought so much stuff to be able to take care of her. Name reveal in my next postt!!!

 Name reveal in my next postt!!!

View all 1,205 comments

HunnyBunnyLoveMe:
Bestie, I AM COMING OVER RN!!! I AM MEETING THIS DOG!

Felixx_Aussiee:
@HunnyBunnyLoveMe please don't. I want my dog to stay away from humans to avoid disease.

HunnyBunnyLoveMe:
Bitch u human 2, like wtf?

Lixxiemarryme:
Do you love that dog more than me baby boy? I'm sure you do, but why would you betrayed me daddy😭💔

Loveimgayyy:
@Lixxiemarryme please go away. Felix is probably uncomfortable, because I certainly am 😘

STRAYBAITMF:
^Amen luv 💜💜💜

Jinxxxie:
JEALOUSY IS MY LIFE RN!!! YOU HAVE THE WORLDS CUTEST DOG!!!

Ťěxťıňğ |______________| Send

Felix wasn't even aware the his video with his new puppy was blowing up, as he was signing adoption papers. A excited smile refused to leave his face, making his eyes scrunch up as if they were closed, he looked like a kid in a candy store.

Well until the secretary tried to flirt with him.

"Mr. Lee, do you have a criminal record?" He asks somewhat innocently, looking as if he was writing on the adoption papers for him.

"No?"

The secretary smirked flirtatiously at him, before standing up with the papers, "I think I'll have to call the police for stealing my heart Babyboy." The guys winked, before handing him the papers, and steping closer to the male. Mind you Felix was only nineteen, this guy was probably over forty. "I wrote my number on the paper just in case you needed me baby."

Felix's eyes were wide in shock, the dog in his arms started growling. The creepy fuck started to near Felix's lip. By reflex, he pushed the guy back and ran. He didn't break any law by running, he paid for the vetenary vist and all of the stuff he needed. The paperwork was done anyways so he was able to leave the building. The boy scrambled into his car and placed his new puppy in the passenger seat and quickly slammed his door shut and locked his door.

His breath was uneven and he was scared. It reminded him of bad work experiences from his old manager, Vijin. He shuddered at the thought of that man. Being a model probably doesn't help his situation, especially being a decently known one. He drove off towards his small penthouse apartment.

Ťěxťıňğ |On Social Media| Send

❤ Liked by Loveimgayyy and 23,739 others

Felixx_Aussiee:
GUYS LOOK AT THE FLUFF BALL I FOUND AT WORK!!! BTW, don't worry, I took her to the vet and she doesn't have fleas, ticks, rabies, or any other health conditions besides being a bit dehydrated. I also bought so much stuff to be able to take care of her. Name reveal in my next postt!!!

 Name reveal in my next postt!!!

View all 5,207 comments

LeeKnowMinho_SKZ:
Cuteee!!!! @Felixx_Aussiee I am definitely going to try and stay tuned, I NEED to know this doggos name!!!

SKZ_HanJisungie:
@LeeKnowMinho_SKZ Agreed, thank you for sending this post to us Minho. The guy in the post is pretty cute too. 😉

*not me trina slide into some dms*

STRAYBAITMF:
HOLY SHIT FELIX GET YOU ASS OUT HERE @Felixx_Aussiee

HunnyBunnyLoveMe:
@Felixx_Aussie YOUR FUTURE HUSBANDS ARE HERE!!

Straymeat_Ugh:
Adorable 🥺

A_Kpopgirl:
I AM OBSESSED WITH THAT CUTE DOG!!!!💗

Ťěxťıňğ |Felix's notifications| Send

You have 30,639 notifications.

AverageTeenager, SKZStan, LuckyDuckFuck, FelixIsCute, and 26,635 others have started following you.

Straymeat_Ugh, A_Kpopgirl, Manhatter, and 3,997 others have commented on New DOG, post.

You have been messaged by SKZ_HanJisungie,
'Hey, your dog is cute.'