From You... #13

"I know you guys might not like this, but I just think that it's best for Felix." The five other men were by a wall as the oldest sat on the couch.

  "You think that kicking out our husband out of Stray Kids will improve his mental health and you still expect us to stay in the group?" Seungmin mumbled, his voice entangled in rage.

  "Did you even think twice about talking to us? Hell you didn't even tell Felix. And do you not know how much he loves Stay? He will be crushed if you do that." Jisung said.

  "I know. But it's be-"

  "No. It's not." The second eldest declared. "Felix is our husband now. If you kick him out, I'm going too. There is no way in hell I am leaving his side."

  "Same." Changbin and Jeongin said at the same time. They looked at eachother before back at Chan.

  The oldest sighed, "I just don't know what the hell to do..."

  "Of course you don't. You've had it good for your entire life. Supportive parents, a nice house, lits of money. Some people don't have that luxury Christopher." Spat a voice from the bedroom door.

  Stepping out, Hyunjin glared at the eldest. "You don't understand what it's like. To be depressed. You realize how painful it is to always doubt and hate yourself. Hell you don't even have to hate yourself, you could just feel lonely, maybe even just sad. You got everything you wanted on a silver platter. Some of us didn't get that."

  "Hyun-"

  The redhead held his hand up. "Let me finish." He stated solidly. "A break will help him. Not a unemployment. He needs to relax. If even THINK about doing that again, I will tell the entire fucking world about this, and you'll never hear my name ever a-fucking-gain."

  Chan saw the serious look in his eyes, and nodded. He looked down upon himself. The younger quickly realized how harsh he was to his leader and gave a small head bow.

  "Sorry Hyung, but I'm not joking." He said, now in softer tone than before. His chocolatety eyes glanced around to the other members who were looking from Chan to himself. Most fo them calmed down at Hyunjin's words because they were all valid.

  "Felix is still asleep, right?" Jisung asked silently, breaking the undeniable silence. The redhead nodded, glancing back at the shut door.

=///=_ _ _=///=

  Minho and Seungmin excused themselves to start dinner (Minho cooking, Seungmin there for setting up and cleaning). Changbin, Jisung, and Hyunjin went out to go buy some clothes and stuff. The oldest went to his room to think things through. And that's leaves the youngest with no company.

  Jeongin cracked Felix's door open and saw how the boy was silently laying on the bed, eyes shut and his face a relaxed expression. His raven hair was perfect on him. Lips slightly parted, he could hear the even breathing of the sleeping boy.

  He couldn't help but grab his phone and snap a quick photo. His looks were too stunning not to share with stay.

=///=_ _ _=///=

❤️ Liked by HunnyBunnyLoveMe, Loveimgayyy, and 19,672,579 others.

SKZ_OFFICIAL:
Everyone, if you're wondering what Felix is going to over the hiatus, here's an idea.

✨️ R E L A X ✨️

Love you guys!

View all 8,739,526 comments

WWWWWWW:
I'm so gay for Felix 😍

ReallyFun2BWith:
After his injuries, this is exactly what my baby needs!

The_RealSKZFAN9278:
Awe! Felix is so cute!

MinhosToes:
Yessir ✨️

ImagineMeWithYou:
This is 200% I.N or Hyunjin posting this. If it's Jeongin, 👍, Hyunjin, 👎🤜👩‍🦰

Hyunjinn_STRAYKIDS:
@ImagineMeWithYou Wait why am I a girl 😭😭😭😭

SuzanneLeKidz:
BAHAHAHAHSJSJAGHAHAHA @ImagineMeWithYou

ImagineMeWithYou:
Because your a wimp

STRAYBAITMF:
OMANI BE NICE

GAeTkeeper:
Cute Lixxie! ^^

Hyunjinn_STRAYKIDS:
YOU STILL WANNA FIGHT OVER FELIX?!

Seung_min_SKZ:
NAH HOLD UP OMANI BACK UP

Changbin_STRAYKIDS:
✋️😠🤚

HunnyBunnyLoveMe:
Omani, not now. You're beef with Omani can be settled in person, not in front of the entire Stay Fandom.

ImagineMeWithYou:
...

Hyunjinn_STRAYKIDS:
...

Hyunjinn_STRAYKIDS:
The front door is locked so don't you dare come over and Felix is sleeping so don't call him.

ImagineMeWithYou:
No shit.

=///=_ _ _=///=

  "Innie..?" Hummed a sleepy Felix. Jeongin, who was not sitting on bed shut his phone off and laid next to Felix.

  "Yeah Lixxie?"

  "Cuddles..." The ravenette snuggled closer to the brunette. A small chuckle left Jeongin's lips as he wrapped his arms around the smaller.

  "Of course baby~" Jeongin kissed Felix's nose before the younger hugged him tightly. "Sleep well Felix."

  "Mhm.."