From You... #20

The next day,

"You have to be kidding me!" Chan cried, "Felix come on bro. We had dinner planned and everything, please just get out of the damn practice room." The blonde rolled his eyes and continued practicing.

"I have two days of practice to make up for. The others already left so go join them. I'm not leaving." He explained, turning around to the leader.

"Felix. Stop with this non-stop practice. We all have a day off tomorrow since we have to prepare for the flight on Tuesday. You can't exhaust yourself. I'm sure your back still hurts too."

"I'm fine. I just want to fix my mistakes." He said.

The older walked up to Felix, grabbing his hand gently. "Come on Felix, please. For my sake atleast."

The boy huffed out a sigh before dropping his hand and walking over to the speaker to stop the music. He grabbed his things and was about to change his shirt from his sweaty tank top, something he didn't do the day before. He took of his shirt before he realized his shirt disappeared.

"Hyung, give me a minute. Did you see my sh-" Chan held his shirt in his hand before he gave a sly smirk. "Oh shit-"

"Someone seems to have an attitude lately? A bit bratty don't you think?" Felix strutted up to him grabbing his shirt and trying to take it from Chan.

"Chan, not here. There's staff members just in the other room. I don't want to get caught again-" Chan pressed a finger up to his lips.

"Mhm~" He hummed.

"You said we had dinner."

"That can wait." He wrapped a hand around Felix's neck before kissing it gently before latching around his jaw. Felix groaned silently before placing a hand on his chest.

"Chan, seriously, I'm all sweaty right now."

"Have I not done this before?" He questioned. Felix gave him a look as the other traced his fingers down the boy's chest, tracing his faded abs. He noticed some hickey's Jisung left from the night before. His eyes locked onto Felix's. "I love you so much."

"I love you too but we can't do this here. Last time it was Numjie-nim, what if JYP-nim walks in?" He asked in slight worry, looking at the door.

"I locked the door Felix, I'm not stupid you silly boy~" He purred, leaning in towards his ear.

"But-"

"There's no more buts Lix." He kissed the boy, his hands leaving his chest and now messing with his neck and collarbone before guiding down his boys before reaching his sweatpants. Felix finally gave up his excuses and kissed back, his arms wrapping around the slightly taller's back.

His hand slipped down Felix's sweats, pulling it down and walking forward, forcing him to the wall. He broke the kiss before getting rid of his own clothes. The blonde took this time to check his breathing and catch up on all the breaths he forgot to take. The ravenette saw this and laughed.

"Out of breath already? But you still need to be punished for that attitude." Felix laughed.

"I don't have that bad of an attitude." He responded, still heavily breathing. Chan got closer to Felix, a knee in-between his legs and his arms leaning on the wall.

"See?~ Talking back~" He teased. Felix rolled his eyes.

Chan pressed his lips onto Felix's before taking off his boxer and grabbing his member. The other gasped into the kiss breaking it off. Chan began to suck on Felix's jaw as he began to give Felix a hand job. He was pushing the boy off the edge to get so close to his climax before he stopped touching his dick.