From You... #7

OKAY IM SORRY LAST ONE I PROMISE ON MY LIFE!!!

TW: SUICIDE, R*PE, AND SELF HARM MENTIONED

I AM SO SORRY !!! 😭

Despite Felix telling them to go away, Hyunjin pulled Felix into a hug, holding him as close as he could. The beautiful eyes of Felix watered even more, as he couldn't help it. His emotions were so heavy he couldn't hide it. He attempted pushing Hyunjin away, but failed as he felt another pair wrap around him too.

"Let me g...go..." He sniffled, feeling slightly more relaxed for a reason he couldn't control.

(A/N: Quick note. Being around people you love actually calms you down)

  "Felix, stop." Hyunjin said softly, looking the boy straight in the eyes. Gently, the redhead lifted the ravenette's chin up, then places his hold on both sides of the boy's face. "You need to listen."

  Chan kneeled down too, wiping the teats of Felix. "I'm sorry Felix. Really. It was a stupid argument. I should've been more respectful of you and I hate myself for it. We are supposed to care for you, take care of you, and be there for you. Not fight over you or argue over some stupid stuff." Felix was listening for a while but stopped and looked at Chan dead in the eye.

  "But you guy's aren't fighting over something stupid. You're fighting over my fucking sex life for godsake. And also apparently all of my dates, contacts, communication, everything! And now this whole situation is making me feel like a whore so I don't fucking know what to do anymore." He ranted, his tears starting to run again. "You guys are so important to me, but when you guys can't get along or you guys can't let me enjoy something just frustrates me! I get so upset then I get scared! Scared that I might do something one day and loose everything..." Hyunjin caressed Felix's cheeks with his thumbs, listening carefully, while Chan was realizing everything.

  "Yes, oh God yes, my past is fucking horrendous. I attempted to kill myself SIX FUCKING TIMES AND THEY ALL FUCKING FAILED!!! I got r*ped THRE FUCKING TIMES!!! AND I WAS HOSPITALIZED BECAUSE OF FUCKING TWO OF THSOE TIMES!!! I hate myself. I hate it. I shouldn't. I've tried fir the past two years and hid it so that you guys would stop making me feel so... comfortable with myself. I'm really not. I hate myself. I really do." Panting, Felix screamed, now crying so much he wanted to die. He hated this. Hated being so vulnerable in front of people in general, unless it was happiness.

  The two men were stunned, both very worried about what he said, and already embracing him and comforting him. Hyunjin began crying as well, and Chan glanced at the door where the other's were standing, and Felix hadn't even noticed.

  Jeongin stood, hand over his mouth and eyes leaking heavily, while he held in sobs. Changbin and Jisung were both standing in complete bitter shock, one with a few tears leaving his eyes. The third youngest grabbed Minho's hand, squeezing the hell out of it while he cried onto said man's shoulder, feeling horrible. Minho hugged Seungmin while looking at Felix, blinking away tears.

  They all were affected by their Sunshine's confession. It hurt...really badly....

  Felix looked up from his arm and noticed the five men standing there, eyes widened. He couldn't say anything anymore, and only began to cry harder. The entire villa was full of sobs. Nobody knew what to say. I guess that was for the best, since they all just ended up comforting Felix, while the blonde continued to cry, hating it. He glanced at everyone, gripping his hair and sobbing, since he couldn't do anything else.

  Chan was the first to speak up.

  "I'll be back in one moment." He whispered, standing up and leaving the room. The leader headed to the dining room, and pulled out his phone from his pocket that had been recording the entire time. He had tears roll out of his eyes as he thought of his beloved Felix, knowing how much Felix would hate him for this.

  He dialed a number and placed it up to his ear. It quickly answered.

  'This is-'

  "It's Chan. Put me on the phone with JYP-nim please."

  '...'

  (BEEEEEP)

  'Hello Chan. What do you need? I'm really busy right now.'

  "We have to go on hiatus."

  'What!? You can't, we already have-'

  "Let me rephrase that. We need to go on hiatus. Felix needs a break. No, actually, he needs something else. We won't be working until Felix is better. We will still to interviews. No concerts, comebacks, or anything. We won't be in the JYP Entertainment building for a while. I have no idea how long. We aren't performing without Felix."

  (BEEP BEEP)