From You... #9

Felix woke up on a bed, feeling well rested and comfortable. A small shake assured him he was still on the plane. Sitting up and stretching his arms out, he yawned. Standing up, he remembered what he and Jeongin talked about, and sighed, feeling a wave of emotion hit him. Shaking his head, he looked at the mirror, staring himself in the eyes, trying to find someway of seeing himself beautifully.

  Reaching over to the cooler in the corner of the room, he pulled out a bottle of soju. Felix opened the bottle and took a long swig of the bottle. You'd be surprised as to how quickly he finished it.

  A delayed gust of air left his parted lips while he shook his head, trying to get Jeongin's word's out of his head. 'I need you here. I need you. I do. And I love you so much... and I lived for you.'

  "Aish..." He mumbled, getting out of the room to be met with a mini living room with Hyunjin laying on it. His eyes met Hyunjin's.The redheads eyes fluttered to Felix's, his reaction standing up as the ravenette was ready to turn away.

  "Wait!" The older softly a in tears as he turned around. Meeting with Hyunjin's emotional eyes, he stared back, ignoring the tear that flowed down his cheek.

  He hesitated, looking down at the ground before gazing into the fragile eyes of Felix. "I-I can't deal with you just avoiding me because I made a stupid mistake... It hurts not seeing you at the breakfast tabl-"

  "No. No it fucking doesn't." Felix intervened, his sadness regenerating into a strong anger. The drunken face had a slight pink flush to it, as he pushed Hyunjin farther away as he slurred out, "You... are such a batch... you only love me for fuggen sex..! You are hurt that you- that you can't leave me alone! You've done nothing but shown me that your intention in sex! Maybe if you wouldda put more effort inta caring for me, maybe I could've stood her sober looking at'chu."

  A pang of hurt hit the tall one that whip lash. He soaked in his words, maintaining the eye contact the entire time. Felix stood there, not quite upset anymore and more emotional and he began crying so hard. He looked away, covering his face while Hyunjin finally processed what Felix said, realizing, he indeed, was not sober.

  "Yongbok." Hyunjin whisper softly, walking back up to Felix, cupping his face gently. "You're drunk, you're not thinking straight."

  "I don't- I'm not drunk asshole. Let go of me! I wanna go to people to actually love me." He cried, pulling himself away from the redhead, who grabbed his hand swiftly, holding tightly.

  "Yongbok, I don't know where you thought that I'm always horny. Yes, I am flirty and stupid a lot, but trust me, I can promise you that you are not thinking straight right now." Felix continued to cry, pushing the older away, not realizing how right he was. The ravenette shoved and pushed the stronger, but to no avail did it work. Hyunjin pulled Felix close, taking all the hits and punches, eyes tightly flinched shut.

  The loud sobs did not die down unlike the shoves from Felix. "Do you feel better...?" The blonde glared at Hyunjin, who held him in the hug gently, caressing his back. Felix shoved him one last time, crying harshly. Stroking his cheek, Hyunjin locked eyes with Felix, attempting to let his hurtful words go.

  "No! I-I don't..." He mumbled, sounding unsure of himself.

  "Seungminnie, get me some water please!" Hyunjin called to the other room. Footsteps immediately faded away and hurried back. The door opened revealing a shirtless Seungmin who looked exhausted.

  "Here. And could you both keep it down please. Some of us are taking a nap." He explained sleepily, handing Hyunjin the bottle and walking away. Nodding, the older smiled sheepishly before turning his attention back to the ravenette. The redhead let go of Felix, sitting him down on the couch in the room.

  "Have a nap. I'll talk to you when your sober." He paused, giving him a look that told him to do as told. Pouting, Felix took a gulp of water and leaned away from Hyunjin, making himself comfortable. "Sleep well..."

  The pain in Hyunjin's voice was enough for guilt to string its way into the younger's heart. His soft tone was different. A mix of love and hurt filled his words. It was clear that he was upset with himself for being an asshole, but seeing how much Felix was affected really hit him hard. Barely and rarely ever, does Felix get drunk. Half the time the only alcoholic beverage he'll touch is a glass of wine, and that is only so often.

  How did he end up being so stupid?