1

Liked by HunnyBunnyLoveMe 1,840 others.

Felixx_Aussiee:
Just finished my fourth photo shoot of the day. I AM EXHAUSTED, but my photos look hella hot. 😉
Still one more to go!

 😉Still one more to go!

View all 857 comments

Lixxiemarryme:
Bab😳 yoy lok hot like alwas. MARY ME I HADE THE PAPRS!!!!

STRAYBAITMF:
@Lixxiemarryme Hunny, please kindly fuck off. You'll do everyone a favor. Felix belongs to no one bitch.

Loveimgayyy:
Looking good Aussie boi

HunnyBunnyLoveMe:
Felix. Istg you need to fricken sleep more.

Felixx_Aussiee:
@HunnyBunnyLoveMe My schedule says otherwise

K_pop_gawd:
Damn Lix, you are so fineeeeee

Ťěxťıňğ |______________| Send

Felix POV:

Felix looked at all his comments and smiled a bit. Most of them were really sweet, beside a few people like Lixxiemarryme...

Suddenly he got a notification from Stray Kids, they posted again! Hyunjin and Seungmin posted something together.

Ťěxťıňğ |______________| Send

Liked by Felixx_Aussiee and 2 million others

STAY_STRAYKIDS:
Anyone else excited for our concert? You weren't informed? Well that's because were having one next Wednesday!!! TICKETS OUT NOWWWWW!!!!
Also don't Hyunjin and Seungmin look beautiful? Like always ❤

STAY_STRAYKIDS:Anyone else excited for our concert? You weren't informed? Well that's because were having one next Wednesday!!! TICKETS OUT NOWWWWW!!!!Also don't Hyunjin and Seungmin look beautiful? Like always ❤

View all 1,974,304 comments

Felixx_Aussiee:
I can actually go! I have the week off next week! FINALLY!!!!🥳🥳😀

Also, SEUNGMIN AND HYUNJIN LOOKING FINE AS ALWAYS!! Y'all be looking like brothers. Do yall be knowing what I mean? Like those two siblings in school that you wanna date both?

Just me? Okay.

ImagineMeWithYou:
@Felixx_Aussiee Agreed lmao

HoeforSKZ:
BABIES YOU LOOK HOTTTTT!!! 🥵😳😳

NOTyourfellowmom:
MY HUSBANDSSSSS!!!! YOU TWO ARE SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE OTHERS THEY ARE SO UGLY COMPARED TO YOU!!! LIKE YOU NEED MORE TIME TO TALK!!! 😆😆

Felixx_Aussiee:
@NOTyoufellowmom SHUT TF UP BITCHH!!! THAT ARE ALL HOT!!! SHUT UP!!! ALL THE MEMBERS ARE ATTRACTIVE AF!!! Yes some of them are fucking under-rated but most real Stays give EVERYONE love from just one or two members, EVERYONE!!!!

NOTyourfellowmom:
Different opinions are irrelevant to me so stop trying. I also know that Australians are very stupid, Info from Wikipedia 🖕🏻

Ťěxťıňğ |______________| Send

Felix was trying so hard to not snap him phone in half. Who the hell was she to say that? Sure in most people's eyes Felix didn't exist but this girl is going way too far. Australians could be smart and could be stupid, it depends how they study. Now Felix wasn't an idiot. He knew for a fact, that is a lie.

Not only that but another member from Stray Kids was an Aussie like himself. He finally had enough with his phone and desperately tried not to throw his phone down on the table next to him.

His mood was ruined but he had to let it go for a bit, as he did have to get back to work. Though, he knew going back to work with a irritable attitude would get him into trouble so he asked his manager to let him go out from some air. Of course, the guy couldn't resist letting the guys breath so he agreed.

Ťěxťıňğ |______________| Send

The back door led to an alleyway. A decently lit one, since the alley was attached to an expensive building. Felix leaned back on the stone wall of the building he came out of and slid down the wall, holding his hair in his hands. His aura was over all very tense and intimidating. He could've screwed up his next photos from how upset he was.

It took him a bit of self manipulation for him to remember that there are people in the world who have differences opinions. He just couldn't believe someone could say something disrespectful as that.

Once he heard a small whimper, his anger deceased. It came from a small dog, no more like puppy. A white puffy puppy, a little ball of fur came up to his and dug it's tiny face in Felix's leg. The male looked at the small fluff ball, and slowly reached out and pet its small head. Suddenly, the dog leaped into his lap and snuggled into his stomach.

"So cute..." He mumbled, cradling the tiny thing into his arms.

Realization his him and he immediately checked to see if the dog had a collar. It didn't. He was relieved but also worried. He heard from inside his manager yelling his name. It's time to work.

"Okay, stay here. I'll be back in thirty minutes, okay little one?" The dog seemed to understand so he leaped off his lap and laid down on the concrete.

Back to modeling...