12

Liked by Felixx_Aussiee, HunnyBunnyLoveMe, Jinxxxie, ImagineMeWithYou, STRAYBAITMF, and 3,293,828 others

SKZ_OFFICAL:
Concert today! We all can't wait to see you all! WE LOVE YOU STAY!!! Three days of concerts start now!

Here's an old picture of all of us!

View all 2,013,739 comments...

K_pop_gawd:
I have to sit in the back area... man being broke sucks man...

OppaToYourgrandpa:
I am going with some friends! We stand SKZ!!!

Felixx_Aussiee:
I am already heading over there since the place is two hours away from my house- 🥲

HunnyBunnyLoveMe:
Wait Lix? You bought tickets without us?!

Felixx_Aussiee:
No I got them from someone and there's only one.

ImagineMeWithYou:
What kind of tickets?

Felixx_Aussiee:
Exclusive VIP-

Wait what-

Loveimgayyy:
DAYUM!!!!! BRO

Paparazzo_Zoey:
I'll be there! I can't waittt!!! Stray Kids for lifeeee!!!!

Ťěxťıňğ |______________| Send

The car stopped in a parking lot, so Felix could comprehend what tickets he got. Yesterday, Chan sent him tickets so that he can meet all of the members. There was only ten of these tickets and only four of them were sold since they are like almost 1 million dollars.

  He immediately grabbed his phone and went through his contacts and clicked on Chan's name. He put the phone up to his ear and waited for the man to respond.

Ťěxťıňğ |______________| Send

  "Hel-"

  "Chan why did you give me exclusive tickets. I am way to broke to afford this and if my friends found out you gave me these tickets, they will tell everyone they know and I really hate having a lot of attention unless it's on Instagram or for a good cause. I am going to get so many text messages-"

  "So you didn't want to meet us?" He asked in English, sounding a bit hurt.

  Felix backtracked on what he said. His eyes widened a bit. "NO!" He panicked a bit, "I mean- That's not what I meant. It's just that I am probably going to trip or something and going to embarass myself then I will have an actually mental breakdown. I am actually panicking right now."

  "Okay Felix, breath. It will be okay." He reassured, laughing a bit. "You won't embarrass yourself. I know it. Trust me, I don't blame you fro being nervous. If I met a really popular group I'd start crying. You'll be fine."

  "But-"

  "No buts. Just come to the concert and enjoy the show, okay?" His voice was soothing and stuck to Felix's thoughts.

  "Okay."

  Chan let out a small sigh, "I'll talk to you later. The guys will be irritated i make another excuse to miss some of practice again..."

  Felix giggled a bit, humming in response before hanging up. That's when he took a deep breath in and let it out. He plaster a short smile of his face, and took another breath. "I can do this."

Then he started his car again and drove off.