32

(Omg i went to the BTS concert in Las Vegas and it was going to be awesome. Lmao, i saw a SKZ concert in July)

They guys looked confused, while Minho stormed off to security.

  "If you are comfortable, can you elaborate?" Felix shook his head in disagreement, his face was drained of lots of color and his heart rate sped like a motorcycle on its highest speed.

  "N-not. Not right now." He mumbled, his breathing tried to calm itself but only increased. Sobs escaped his flawless lips and he clung onto Chan, crying into his shoulder. Chan hugged his back making circles on his back.

  The leader mouthed to the group, 'Go to Minho'. They all did as told, not questioning it. Employees looked concerned but were smart enough to mind their own business.

  "Minho is making him leave." Felix didn't seem to hear his, as his cries were to overwhelming. "Felix, listen to me. Breath." Their eyes made contact for a while, Felix followed his instructions, "In and out." His breaths evened out and his tears were almost gone.

  Chan smiled, holding Felix against his chest. "Sorry about that. I didn't mea-"

  "It's alright Felix, you can't control when you have panic attacks." They both quieted down, listening to the faint sounds of the crowd cheering. Chan looked at the clock on the walk and started getting up, "We have an hour til lunch. Let's start heading to the bus."

Ťěxťıňğ |______________| Send

  The guys all went to a small Cafe, wearing hats and masks, some wearing sunglasses. They were all looking at the menu, while Felix realized there wasn't much healthy or small he could eat.

  When the waiter came around they all started ordering their own choice of food.

  "I'll have the cheesecake." Jisung said, obviously, his appearance was really giddy. His hand was on Felix's thigh, as he didn't realize what he was doing.

  "And you sir?"

  Felix glanced at the menu one last time, nit looking at the hopeful stares of Minho and Chan, "Just a water."

  "And a cheesecake." Jisung piped in, smiling widely, "Dude you gotta try their cheesecake! It's so good!"

  Felix nodded and let the waiter go, putting the two cheesecakes on the order. As they were waiting for their food, Chan started talking about what would take place the next few weeks. For some odd reason, something about all the guys made Felix feel different. Maybe it was finally seeing them in a new light, as normal people, for at least a little while. Maybe it was the adrenaline from the concerts?

No, it couldn't be.

  Felix looked at them with admiration and attention. Each of them made him feel special, but they also made his stomach turn into a knot full of butterflies, and made his face a bright red. He never acted this way with people in the past, only them. Felix started think about what this new feeling was, doubting it was having a crush, he came up with the conclusion that he was nervous as hell.

  After what felt like forever, the waiter came back, giving each of them their designated dishes, the two their cheesecakes and waters.

  Jisung took once bite and melted, "Ohmygodthisissogood..." He mumbled, overreacting by almost falling off of the seat. Felix took a bite, and immediately sharing Jisung's action by almost falling of the chair.

  "Oh my god, that is amazing." Jisung looked triumphant over the guys and gave them an L he made with his fingers.

  "I told you, old people!"

  "Jisung, we are the same age-"

  "SHUT IT HYUNJIN!!! LET ME FEEL HAPPY FOR A MINUTE!!!" The two boys gladly continued to eat the cheesecake, both glad they got it. Once again, eating junk food was a good idea.

  Because that was fucking delicious.

A/N:
Ayo, felt hungry so I made a chapter about mostly food. I know yall would do that same. Or maybe not, but whatever-

Love y'all, tell me if you guys think that there should a be cheesecake named after our baby Jisung.

-your very hungry author
Puppy