44

The next three hours of the concert went decently well, beside the occasional embarrassing questions. Felix was overly enthusiastic the entire time, one hundred percent planning something. The guys were to focused on Stay to ask, but eventually, they got curious but decided to wait it out again. Once again, for the last time that night, they went on stage to perform Maniac. As the song concluded, they all sat down at the edge of the stage once again. Felix seemed tired but he didn't change his happy mood.

  They did a couple minutes of dance battles and rap and sing offs, but eventually gave up. Most of the guys were laying on the cold stage floor, talking to eachother through the micraphones. They abruptly stopped, when Felix stood up thought.

  "Hey guys, remember your question you asked me earlier. If I had a crush, right?" They crowd responded with eager yeses, regaining their excitement. "Once I answer this, you guys can't start cheering or anything, just be quiet for a minute and listen." Once he was fully sure the audience agreed, his face stained with a red that was so commonly on his face. "My crushes, are the guys right here on this stage. They have been since I met them, I was just way too blind the realize it." He paused, before looking down at the guys who started to stand. "And before you guys start losing your mind thinking JYP nim will kill us you are wrong. I asked him a question about dating and he said it was okay because of the overwhelming support from the fans." He felt his eyes start to sting, with tears, "You been the best thing that happened to me since my best friends. You helped me with my insecurities, helped me regain my self attention and care. You made me realize how much of a beautiful person I am.

  "That's why I feel honored saying this to you guys on this stage of New York. The most important thing about today, is that you know that I am sincere with my words. I am not saying this just because of all of the fans, I'm saying my feelings and my true feelings is that I love you guys. I always have. And I always will, on or out of Stray Kids." That was when his tears spilled out of his eyes and he ran off stage. The crowd cooed at his speech cheering the ships names.

  The guys were stunned, because they knew his words were true. Felix, the most kind person in the world. Felix, the insecure teenager they had met two months ago, Felix. Lee Felix. The real Lee Yongbok, Lee Felix.

  One by one they all headed backs stage saying goodbye to the Stays.

  Going back stage, most of them expected to find him on a chair crying but he wasn't. Hyunjin had a small grin on his face as he explained what Felix had told him about after the show. "He told me that after the concert to meet him in the practice room, apparently he had something set up for us."

  And it was indeed true, Felix was leaning on the wall, a few tears falling down his eyes. He looked at the guys with a bitter smile, Seungmin rushed over to his side, pulling him into a tight embrace.

  "Lix, why are you crying?" He asked, wiping the younger's tears away. Felix chuckled a bit, hugging the man back, as the others gather around him, sitting down.

  "Telling people you love them is a bit emotional, especially since the last time I've told someone that it was my father. After that moment, love felt irrationally stupid. But now is feels... enevitably right." He smiled, wiping his own tears away. "Sorry about on stage. I really should've waited till after the concert."

  "No, Felix. You have a right to tell the fans about how you feel, and we have right to tell you we love you back." Chan said calmly, reaching out for Felix's hand.

  "We do, Felix. We really do." Jeongin agreed, smiling at him too.

  "Would now we a good tone to admit that I made out with Felix two months ago?" Hyunjin questioned, making Felix go red.

  "YOU SAID YOU'D KEEP THAT BETWEEN US!!!!" Felix whined, making Hyunjin and Minho laugh.

  "I did too." Minho smirked, feeling the others glares.

  "Bro, when were we getting a turn?" Changbin asked, having Jisung to back him up.

  Just then, a notification sound popped up. Felix grabbed his phone to read what he was notified about. It was a post.

Reading what it was bout he started blushing like crazy.

Ťěxťıňğ |______________| Send

Liked by 54,250,177 people

SKZ_OFFICIAL:
Jeonglix, Jilix, Chanlix, Changlix, Seunglix, Hyunlix, and Minlix have sailed. Felix is now our boyfriend.

View all 45,210,529 comments

Ťěxťıňğ |______________| Send

  "JEONGIN OMG!!!" He squeaked, showing the others his phone. Their face also turned into a slight red, but they did smirk.

  "So... does that mean we're officially dating?" Chan asked, his voice full of genuine happiness.

  "Yes. Yes it does Chan."

A/N:
END CHAPTER TOMORROW THEN THE EPILOGE AND STUFF!!!!