29

Chan stared over at Felix, his face flooded in complete shock. Minho finished explaining a few minutes ago, but the older was still surprised. He would've never guessed that above all things it was a fear.

"Let me get this straight. Felix." Minho nodded, "That Felix." He repeated the same action. "Has a severe case of obesophobia, Body dysmorphic disorder, and anorexia nervosa." Obesophobia, the fear of gaining weight, anorexia nervosa, eating disorder causing people to obsess about weight and what they eat, and Body dysmorphic disorder or BDD, a mental illness involving obsessive focus on a perceived flaw in appearance.

"Yeah."

"How did you find out about this?"

The younger straightened in his seat, and looked down a bit, "I stole his phone. Before you start scolding me, just know. I knew something was up the second he said something about the pancakes the other day. I called Kyle, his friend, and asked him to explain."

Chan sighed, his arms crossed across his chest. "You're lucky this is something we should know about. If it wasn't I'd whack you upside the head. Just don't do that again." Minho, once again, nodded his head, happy that he didn't get angry.

(A/N: BTW half way through the explanation Seungmin left with Mira and went over to Hyunjin to brag about the cuddley thing taking a liking on him)

Ťěxťıňğ |Three Hours Later| Send

Felix stretched his arms out before picking up his backpack and one of his three bags, while Jisung and Jeogin grabbed the other two. Seungmin and Changbin focused on the dog. (The asked JYP if it was okay and he agreed).

  Felix would be sharing a room with Hyunjin and Minho. It was the only room that has space for him, since they had an extra bed. He was reluctant about it but had to agree unless he wanted the couch. The second he stepped into their dorm, he felt like have a mental breakdown of happiness. Fanboying in his head, the was snapped out of it by Chan starting to lead him up the stairs.

Ťěxťıňğ |______________| Send

Liked by Loveimgayyy, HunnyBunnyLoveMe, Jinxxxie,  and 4 million others

SKZ_OFFICAL:
Felix just got his stuff all unpacked and he is ready for tomorrow's concert! We are ready STAY!!!

SKZ_OFFICAL:Felix just got his stuff all unpacked and he is ready for tomorrow's concert! We are ready STAY!!!

View all 3,177,528 comments...

A/N:
HELLOOOO!!!! How are you guys today?

I am good. I have a question. Will you guys read my next book if it isn't directly about a certain k pop group? It would be about the Zodiac signs decendants in a royalty au. If this sounds interesting please tell me because I want this next book to be a good one.

In all honesty, I feel this book coming to an end in the span of the next month. So I'm planning to start my next book in three weeks depending on when the story ends and what turns it takes.

I'll update a lot throught then next few days. To stay updates on future books and if you have recommendations, you can either follow to stay turned or you can put suggestions on my profile.

Thank you for reading.

- your sometimes motivated author,

Puppy 🌸🌸🌸💜🖤