18

Liked by HunnyBunnyLoveMe and 6 million others

SKZ_OFFICAL:
Guys, can we keep him?

SKZ_OFFICAL:Guys, can we keep him?

View all 4 million comments

HunnyBunnyLoveMe:
FELIX BABYBOY!!! OMG YOU ARE STAYING WITH THEM I AM TELL OMANI TO GET YOUR CAR NOW!!! JUNIMA IS COMING WITH HER!!! YOU WILL NEVER LEAVE THEM!!!

STRAYBAITMF:
Uhh- okay babe, obsessed much?

Loveimgayyy:
Nah, we just ship Felix with SKZ

HAyleasWorks:
Cute boy, I'm guess this is the Felix the comments are talking about.

Hyun_Ci_Sowhat:
Felix! Omg he looks cute, someone gimme his phone number or something, I wanna become friends with him

ImagineMeWithYou:
No.

NOTyourfellowmom:
Ewww!!! The ugly Australian is touching Jinnie daddy! 😭😭😭 #SaveHyunjinniepoodaddykinslove

Ťěxťıňğ |______________| Send

While Felix was peacefully sleeping against Hyunjin, they members were silently whispering among themselves about the concert. (No they weren't kidnapping him, Felix agreed to stay with them for the night since his house was so far away.

"Hyunjin, I'll carry Felix to the car for you so you can nap." Jisung said, pretending to be kind. Hyunjin fell for his kind act and agreed, standing up. Jisung scooped the teenager in his arms, hewas surprisingly really light. It concerned him a bit but his ignored it for the moment and stared at his sleeping face, that looked so peaceful and calm.

They all headed to their bus, exhausted. Felix joined their choreography, so he too was tired. The only few people that weren't as tired was the 3racha line. The three were tense, glaring at eachother. Though the were all sitting together, Felix was in-between Changbin and Jisung, while Chan was on the other side of Changbin.

After a few minutes, Chan pulled out his laptop and started working on some things while Changbin texted some people and did stuff on his phone. Jisung busied himself with prioritizing Felix and playing with his hair until he started feeling dreary aswell. Felix's head rested on Jisung's lap, while Felix's legs were laying on Changbin's. As the other started getting tired, he leaned onto the one scrolling through Instagram and slowly dozed off into his own version of Felix's dreams.

A uncontrollable smile fell on Binny's face when he noticed the two sleeping. He snapped a photo and wanted to post it on his own account, but he knew he couldn't.

Ťěxťıňğ |______________| Send

Liked by HunnyBunnyLoveMe, Jinxxxie, and 1 million others

Changbin_STRAYKIDS:
Can't post a photo I wanna post so bad but, I am witnessing heaven rn. Love you all Stay. Sleep well okay?

View all comments...