22

Felix couldn't believe his beautiful, attractive, eyes. His mouth was open, as if he was playing uno with Chan. The guys were laugh so hard some of them were clenching their stomachs because of how hard they were laughing. Seungmin and Jeongin were leaning on Felix, their hands on his shoulders, desperately trying to get air but their laughs consumed them.

  Felix didn't even care about their reactions and he just continued to scroll through all the kind and compassionate comments of JYP's post, agreeing with him. Jeongin grabbed Felix's phone and quickly snapped a picture of the star struck boy.

Ťěxťıňğ |______________| Send

Liked by 3,537,924 people

Felixx_Aussiee:
This is I.N. SKZ, here is Felix's reaction to JYP nim talking about him.

 SKZ, here is Felix's reaction to JYP nim talking about him

View all 2,837,027 comments...

Loveimgayyy:
*chokes* what the hell- when did Felix get THE JYP to talk about him!

HunnyBunnyLoveMe:
Mah bb is all grown up... 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗😓😓😓😓 *proud father*

STRAYBAITMF:
*proud mother*

WAIT DID YOU SAY JEONGIN HAS HIS PHONE??!!!  OMANI GET THE GUNS!!!

ImagineMeWithYou:
Nah, I like Jeongin, he is okay. But is Chan. Hyunjin, or Minho do anything to hum we will get the daggers too.

Jinxxxie:
JYP!!! LUCK BRO!!!

Lixxiemarryme:
Oh dym. Lixxie is has bfqends nw. I can't lic dady lixxie... 😭😭😭😭😖😖😖😖

STRAYBAITMF:
@Lixxiemarryme once again, FUCK TF OFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!! 🤬 🖕

Ťěxťıňğ |______________| Send

  Once the guys got to the stadium, Felix was embarrassed as the guys were still laughing at him, most of them needing the lean on Felix to not fall over. The staff laughed a bit at their behavior. The first person that met the eight, was JYP. He smiled at them, but cleared his throat so they knew he was there. The second he did that they all stopped and straightened up.

  Felix's eyes widened and he bowed quickly. "I'm Felix, sir."

  "I know who you are, and please, no formalities kid." He reassured, placing a hand on Felix's shoulder. The younger nodded in amazement, standing up straight. "Would you like to chat while these boys get ready?"

  "Sure."

Ťěxťıňğ |______________| Send

  Both Felix and JYP sat on a sofa in an empty training room. JYP looked serious and calm, while Felix looked nervous and fidgety.

  "I have a recording of you." He said calmly, a small smile appearing on his lips. Felix's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "Singing and rapping, you are quite talented for a teenager, just like thise boys were. Let me get straight to the point. Before you ask, I have contacted your company about this and they agreed. Unlike them, I am giving you a choice. Would you like to join Stray Kids, as the eighth member?"

  Felix was once again, stunned. He had the uno face again, but this time his eyes were tearing up. The boys stood up and bowed to JYP. "I would be honored to. Thank you so much for this opportunity sir."

  "Please, Felix. Call me Jinyoung. No more sir. It makes me feel old." He said, standing up from the sofa, to shake Felix's hand. "If you need anything or have any questions please feel free to ask me." He smiled, before leading Felix back to the group of guys.

Ťěxťıňğ |______________| Send

  The guys cheered once they heard the news, and Felix immediately got his makeup done and was given his outfit, also getting his hair fixed up. The guys just practiced and stretched to wait for Felix to get his makeup finished.

  When he did get finished they all went out to practice. Felix, already knowing all the dance moves, just had to learn some practice dances and some new moves for his new part in their new song Maniac that they were showing to the public today.

  "There you go Lix!" Minho said, making him repeat the moves again. "Perfect! Now let's run it from the top!" He said, letting the music managers know so they can restart the music.

  That time they did it perfectly and were ready for the concert. On the other songstress just add a line or two to make it seem like Felix was in the group all along. Once they heard the loud squeak of the front gate they knew that all the fans were coming to the crowded backstage to get their makeup and hair fixed up.