37

PT. 1 of Easter Special

The next day, Felix woke up, alone. And when I say alone, I mean the dorm was empty. Felix was the only one there and he was confused as hell. But when he turned on his phone, he saw some notifications from the groupchat.

Ťěxťıňğ |______________| Send

|☆| Stray Stay |☆|

Binny:
You're probably confused as to why we aren't at the dorms. And we aren't going to tell you why, but all I gotta say is...

Go get yourself some breakfast, we left you an outfit on the bathroom counter, there we left (how ever much ₩ equals to a hundred usd) in your pocket

Minnie ♡:
Send us a picture of what you eat, it has to be from the Cafe we went to yesterday. No, cheesecake isn't an option

Sungie =///=:
Awwwww...

Minnie ♡:
Say good morning in the gc once you seen this. Your scavenger hunt begins once you do.

Me:
Scavenger hunt?

Is this because it's Easter?

Good Morning?

HOTTTTT:
The hunt begins now, there's a limo outside, go change then to the limo!!!!

  Me:
WHAT A LIMO!!!
Read by 7

Oh my god there actually is a limo-
Read by 7

Ťěxťıňğ |______________| Send

  Felix ran outside in his new outfit. He got into the back of the limo and it started driving. He was so excited for this. Him, being the childish person he is, loved Easter, almost as much as Christmas. He couldn't hold still at all.

  When the limo stopped, he thanked the driver, who just parked there, and sprinted inside. There was no one else in the shop, as he figured, because they didn't leave him a hat or mask.

  He looked at the menu for a bit, scanning through all of the shorter options. A cinnamon roll, and a glass of orange juice. That's what he ordered. It came within two minutes.

  "Thank you sir!" He appreciated. The waiter smiled before handing him a cheesecake coupon for the next time he would come. "Oh my god, I have to give this to Jisung, he would love it. Thank you again!"

  "Your welcome." He replied before heading back into the kitchen. Quickly, he snapped a photo of the food and sent it in the groupchat.

Ťěxťıňğ |______________| Send

|☆| Stray Stay |☆|

Me:

There, now what's next

CHAN:
Are you eating it?

Me:
Nah bro, I'm feeding it to the pigeons

Yes I am eating it.

Reason TO Live:
Text us when you finish.
Read at 9:56

Me:
I'm doneeee

Sungie =///=:
Now go back to the limo. You'll meet some fans alon your way to the next spot, tell the driver to stop.

Me:
Okay, sounds easy.

Ťěxťıňğ |______________| Send

  He got back into the limo, but this time there was a note in the table, along with some Easter eggs. He opened the folded paper and read it.

Dear Lix,

  Give these eggs to the guy in blue and white, he will give you a paper in return. The others around him will want some eggs to, give them all of the red and yellow eggs. Make sure there in none left.

Love,
The other members

The boy smiled at the note but quickly under stood the instructions. They were nearing a collage of fans, so he told the driver to stop here for a minute. He took the bag of eggs and left the vehicle. Handing out the yellow and red eggs, he finally found the guy.

  "Hello, here the eggs sir."

  "Thank you Felix, here your paper."

  Bowing, he went back into the car, ready for then next assignment. Once again, unfolding the paper, he read the note.

We see you've completed the task. Send a picture of yourself in the groupchat, and do the opposite of what we text you. It'll be confusing but listen.

Me:

My New BF:
You look hot

Uhm- who texted that-

Anyways-

Just stay with the fans and don't leave the spot your in. If you ignore this message then I am going to be sad.

Me:
Now that I know you guys k ow how to guilt trip me I'm heading to the next destination. Baii~

Ťěxťıňğ |______________| Send

  As the drive continued, the groupchat was quiet, and so was he. But in real life, he was super giddy and fidgety. So far, the hunt had been really fun. He knew it would only get better and better.

  They stopped at a mall, and the driver told Felix that it was their next spot. He handed him another note and let him leave then limo.

  He started inside the mall, noticing it was practically empty, besides all the shops and employers there. Reading the note, he headed towards the cinema, ready to watch a movie.

Hey Felix,

Me and Seungmin are waiting for you at the cinema, you can trust the gc again Btw. See you soon!

Love,
Your youngest hyungs ♡♡♡