Dye

Your pov

I raise a brow. "A gift?" He nods with the same smirk as before. "What kind?" He shrugs and leans in. "No comment." I roll my eyes and cross my arms. "Whatever."

"Y/n! Dee! We're heading back to the lair to goof around. Ya coming?" I turn in the snow and face the others. "Oh." I look at Donnie again and smile. "Yeah, just a sec."

I walk forward and raise my hands. The barricade falls slowly and our mess is exposed to the public.

My hands fall slack by my side and I watch the others walk past me to the street. I follow after Donnie and step onto the footpath.

I walk beside Donnie, behind everyone else. Our shoulders brush against each other and the back of our hands touch.

I hold my pinky out and touch his. I look as he eyes my hand and looks forward. I feel his fingers run along mine, before hooking onto my little finger.

A warm smile crawls on my face and I swing our hands lightly. I look at the others. All clueless but one, maybe two. Did it hurt to lie to his family? Is he good at lying to his brothers? Is he okay with it?

I taste the metallic stain of blood drip into my mouth. My eyes widen and I release my teeth from my lip. I bring my spare hand up and feel the dark liquid touch my hand.

I pull it away and look at the blood drop on my finger. "Shit..." I whisper. I wipe my hand on my dark jacket and suck on my lip trying to get it to stop bleeding and heal faster.

"Y/n?" I look up into the dark alley. We came to a stop and our hands slipped off one another.

The others are going down the hole in the ground while Donnie blocks half of my vision. "Y/n?" He calls again.

My full attention is granted. "Huh?" I hum and put my hands in my pockets in a rush. "Are you okay?"

I let go of my lip and nodded. "I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?" He looks at my lip and gasps. I flinch and fold it back in. "Y/n!" He whispers yells.

He turns and makes sure everyone had gone down. A harsh sigh is let go as he turns back. "What did you do?" His voice is soft but filled with concern.

I cover my mouth and look down. "It's fine." I feel it with the tip of my finger. "It's healing already. I'll be better once we get back to the lair."

He pinches the bridge between his eyes. "Just- just- just!" His hands move around my head with anger but her doesn't lay a single hair on me.

"Sigh... why do I fall for the stubborn ones." I smile as he shoves his hands in his pockets and makes his way to the manhole. He jumps down and steps to the side waiting for me.

I grab onto the cover and drag it over then slide down the side rails of the ladder. I land and see Donnie with a torch on and a face of cringe stitched on.

I rise a brow and look in his direction of view. Leo, Mike, Raph and April were all stumbling in the sewer water and bumping into walls.

I squint and open my mouth to say something but stop myself. I put my hands up and begin walking. "I'm not even gonna ask."

I pull a remote out. Red, purple, blue and orange buttons run on the face of it. I click all of them and cover my eyes from the light.